The Notes

(Hey everyone so before you read the notes, just a quick warning that they are a bit of a mess. When I came up with the story line and where I wanted the books to head in, I just wrote all the notes down quickly so they are rushed. If there is anything you don't understand, just comment down below and I will do my best to explain it. So without further ado, the notes...)

Noah's background:

Noah's parents are Grindelwald fanatics. They are a Pure blood family. They love Riddle (Voldemort) and what he supports. They are Death Eaters. Well respected ones. Noah is too.

Storyline of book 3 - continuing on to book 4:

Noah befriends Robyn to find out more information on Harry to give to Voldemort. He doesn't get anything out of her. He tries to spend more time with her and comes up with the plan to pretend to like her and tries to kiss her. The plan goes south as Robyn likes Harry and now hates Noah for ruining her life.

Noah was disappointed. He got punished by Voldemort and so did his parents. He wasn't allowed to see his parents again until he got some useful information out of Robyn. If he doesn't succeed they will die. (Noah will explain this at the end of book 4)

Noah was worried but wasn't too concerned about the set back as he knew that if Robyn was now dating Harry then that would mean Robyn would get even more input on Harry's life.

Robyn doesn't befriend Noah again but Noah insists on going to the Department of Mysteries with them. The group have no choice but to oblige even though they all hate him.

Noah pretends to hate the Death Eaters and pretends to fight them though he again stealthily puts Robyn under the Imperius Curse which makes Robyn nearly hurt her friends. After it's all over and Sirius is dead, Robyn has no choice but to explain about being put under the Imperius Curse to Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Neville, Luna and Noah (Robyn still doesn't know it's Noah) (This also happens in the epilogue!)

(In the epilogue of book 3) Robyn talks to Dumbledore about what Malfoy had said and her worries of everyone finding out. Dumbledore asks more about Noah but Robyn can't give him any answers (she still thinks he's normal and not capable of that no matter how horrible he was to her.)

But Dumbledore is suspicious of Noah but he can't put his finger on it.

Storyline of Book 4:

Everything goes on as normal. Robyn isn't put under the curse this year as she finds out who does it.

Dumbledore only adds up who Noah is before he and Harry go off to find the Horcrux. He doesn't know he will die that night so he thought he would be able to warn Robyn but he dies and doesn't get the chance.

While the Death Eaters attack, Robyn meets Noah during the battle and he shows his true colours, telling her everything.

Dumbledore knows its Noah but dies before he can tell anyone.

Noah's soul content of doing all of this was to get that prophecy off Harry and thought it would be easier if he used Robyn as she was Harry's weakness. He didn't see Lucius fit for the job and wanted to prove himself to Voldemort. He didn't know the orb had already smashed and he wanted the orb because it held all the information Tom needed. It was the reason why he needed to befriend Robyn because he knew of Voldemort's plan to use Harry to get the Prophecy and he wanted to show Voldemort he was capable and needed to get that Prophecy to save himself and his parents.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ages ago, I wrote the prologue's for the last two stories to this series. Let me know if you would like to see them. But then that would be it, I won't have any more to give you and it will be the end of Robyn's story. The last story's prologue is unfinished.