IMPORTANT

It's been a long time, I know and I'm sorry to all of those who are waiting and expecting an update. You may have seen the announcement I posted on my page but I have decided to discontinue this story until further notice. I don't know if it will be forever, I'm hoping that's not the case but I'm just not feeling the story anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm so proud of my work but I know I can do better. When I first started this story I had no idea what turn it would take, I just went with the flow without planning and for that I think it feels rushed and all of you can admit, it can be a bit shit at times too. I love Robyn and the characters I created and hopefully one day I will be able to continue it but for now, I'm going to leave it. I'm so sorry to you all but if I continued the story than I would just be forcing myself to do it. I've lost my passion for it but I'm not disappearing forever, I've got new ideas and I will be working on them all and I'm so excited for all of them. I hope you all stick around to see them. Thank you all for the continued support, it means the world honestly and I love you all. I hope you understand my decision and understand where I'm coming from.

For my new works, I will continue writing fanfiction and all things Harry Potter (with the addition of other things too.)

Again, thank you and I'm sorry.

Until next time...