One

Summer for students at Hogwarts had commenced. But for those who had fought in the Department of Mysteries on that disastrous night, it had come unwillingly and without excitement. They much preferred being bombarded with work and questions from friends to occupy their minds. Now they had too much time alone with their minds to think things over and it was like torture for all of them; reliving it all over and over again...

For Robyn though, her only alone time was at night. Her family wanted her in sight at all times and although the brunette appreciated their concern, their constant worried glances towards her every two seconds was beginning to get quite frustrating.

Of course, her parents (and brother) felt guilty about not being at the Ministry that night to help. But they felt more guilty about not being there to help when their daughter had been put under another attack. They were worried for her; they feared her life but at least they had the reassurance from Albus Dumbledore that he was doing his best to figure it out. And for them, that was enough.

Robyn was currently sitting at her dining room table, re-reading her letters from her friends while chewing on some toast.

She had had weekly letters from Ron and Hermione; in which she replied to all of them instantly. It felt nice to hear about what they were up to during their holidays; it made her feel normal even though the world around her was far from it. She was reading the latest one's she had received and had already written a reply too.

Dear Robyn,

How are you? I hope you're well and coping with everything. I know it must be hard but you'll get through it; we'll get through it. I haven't been doing much these past weeks, it has been quite boring but at least I have managed to complete all homework set by the Professors.

Of course Hermione would have completed her homework already, Robyn thought with a smile and eye roll. Though Robyn couldn't talk, she only had one essay left to write.

I do hope we get our O.W.L results back soon, I can't wait much longer. I just know I have done bad.

Typical Hermione, Robyn thought again while grabbing another peice of toast, thinking she did wrong while probably receiving all O's. Though a strike of anxiety hit Robyn at the thought of the O.W.L results, she hoped she did well.

The letter continued; Well, anyway, I am currently staying at the Burrow for the rest of the summer. Do you know if you will be coming? I hope you do. I miss you terribly much; so does every else, I can tell.

Anyway, I best be off, I can hear Mrs. Weasley shouting about dinner being ready. Hope to see you soon. All the best,

Love,

Hermione.

Robyn placed the letter down with a smile and picked up the next one. She found herself re-reading their letters a lot. It was a comfort to her.