Eleven

Another Potions lesson was drawing to an end and the students were just finishing brewing their Potions.

Robyn wasn't that surprised when Harry's potion looked identical to her own and Hermione's. What ever that book was, it was making Harry extremely good at Potions. Hermione didn't look happy as she saw Harry's Potion.

Robyn didn't mind that Harry's potion had been successful because of the book but the book did give her a bad feeling; she didn't know why though but it felt like it held some kind of evil even if it was just an old textbook.

"I don't believe it." Hermione mumbled as she stared into Harry's potion.

Harry couldn't help but grin, happy with himself. Ron was smiling too, clearly taking Harry's side on the matter.

"Guess you can't criticise that book now. His looks just as good as yours!" Ron said, his voice sounding a bit triumphant as if he was happy that they were finally beating Hermione at something academically.

Hermione rolled her eyes, huffing. "Yes I can! I still don't think following the directions of an unknown someone is wise!"

"Not unknown. He's the Half-Blood Prince!" Ron argued back.

Robyn decided it was time to step in, knowing full well that Hermione and Ron would start bickering otherwise. "Yes, but we don't know who this Half-Blood Prince is. Hermione is just worried, all we're saying is maybe take more caution with the book."

Hermione sent Robyn a grateful smile which she returned. She didn't exactly pick a side like Ron was quick too but chose an alternative; which was suggesting that the boys be more careful with it but not tell them to completly stop using it like Hermione was suggesting.

"Who calls himself that, anyway?" Hermione suddenly questioned, curious.

Harry shrugged. "Whoever he was, he was handy with spells as well as potions. He's got them written in the margins all over this thing. Check this out!"

Harry put the book in the middle of the desk so the others could see and pointed to the different spells littered over the pages. "Levicorpus!" Harry read from the book, waving his wand.

Suddenly, a boy from the desk in front went flying into the air. He yelled out in surprise.

Laughter came from everyone in the class apart from the quartet, who looked horror-struck.

Robyn shook Harry lightly. "Harry! Fix it, quickly!"

"Hang on--!" Harry exclaimed, feeling a little bit sick. He quickly flicked through his textbook to the next page and his eyes stopped on a different spell.

"Liberocorpus!" Harry cast, waving his wand hurriedly.

The student in the air suddenly came crashing back down, causing the class to laugh even more.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled but it couldn't be heard over the laughter.

Slughorn came rushing over and Robyn wanted to roll her eyes and say to him; "impeccable timing." sarcastically.

"What in Merlin's name is all this? I hope you've all--" He stopped short when he saw Harry, Robyn's and Hermione's Potions.

His red face suddenly turned elated. "Oh, so you have! Marvelous work, all of you. Miss Granger and Miss Thompson, I really think you must join Harry and the rest of us at my next little get-together. I know you'd enjoy it, and we'd be honored having witches of your caliber in my little Slug Club."

Hermione wasn't really paying much attention as her attention was still on Harry but Robyn heard and although she didn't really want to go; she didn't want to be impolite and smiled. "Thank you, sir, we'd love too."