- 53 -

- arabella -

"Why is she here?" I ask almost jumping the seat to choke Samuel, "Samuel, you had one damn job!"

"She just tagged along, Bella." Regina informs as she texts away. "Showed up at our door and refused to leave in another car."

"Yeah, I had to seat on Sammy's lap." In a groan and disgusted way, Julian adds in. He looks at Sammy over Regina, flicking him off discretely. "Never again. Bony ass legs."

Zayn laughed as Samuel barked back, Regina groaning loudly and setting her phone back down. "Guys, we're in Europe. Let's relax."

"Says the one doing business related shit." Sammy rolled his eyes, groaning as Regina hit his head. "Please tell me that I have my own room, Zayn."

"You do." Zayn nods, turning up to his driveway and going down the road passing his house. "Guest house has five bedrooms, two full bathrooms, one half bathroom, and a basement with two more rooms."

Julian clapped his hands, "Thank you, rich folks."

Regina scolded Julian as Zayn laughed it off and finally pulled up to the house. Unbuckling and getting off to help with the luggage.

As we entered the house, Doniya and Safaa walked in with smiles. Doniya the one to do the talking, "Hello, welcome to Bradford. I'm Doniya Malik."

She was very professional, shaking hands and smiling and nodding her head politely. Doniya then turned to her younger sister, "This is the youngest, Safaa."

Safaa mimic her older sister, both impressing me as they began to give a small tour. I pulled Zayn to a side, "Mom looks pretty impressed."

"Good thing...?" He asked back, looking over at where Doniya and my mom were talking while pointing to a painting of flowers. "It's a good thing, right?"

"Of course." I nod back, "I didn't know this house even existed."

He chuckled and took my hand, that simple action had turned into a natural thing for us to do. We began to go around ourselves, Zayn letting me know where everything was.

"Mum uses it for girls night." He says, pointing to the wine cellar in a corner of the kitchen. "When our aunts come over and their daughters."

Coming to the foyer again, we waited for the rest to come back. "Are we going to live here?"

"Well, where is Kiwi going to be born?" He asks back, pulling me to the living room and then down to the couch. "I want the baby to also be a citizen here."

"Well, I've been with my doctor since I was born, she was the one to pull all my siblings out of my mother." I say, furrowing my eyebrows and then laughing at my words. "Sorry."

"Just not when your mum's around." He tells me back, as if on cue my mother walks in, sitting opposite of us. "We'll talk later?"

I nod back as the rest piled in, Regina the only one to be standing. "And when exactly are we doing the reveal?"

"I've sent invitations out for this upcoming Saturday." Doniya informs, looking down at her watch and then turning to Zayn and I with a small smile. "Do you mind giving me a ride back home, Zayn?"

"Yes, we should get going." Zayn nods back, standing up and lending me a hand. "If you'll excuse us, we'll give you some time to settle in."

"Dinner will be ready by seven." Doniya informs my family, "There's a couple golf cars in the garage, but since its cold and all, we left two trucks there too. Keys are in the foyer, and please, any questions, just call me or mum-anyone, really."

"We'll be all fine." My mom reassures her, walking with us to the door. She lays a hand on Doniya's shoulder and smiled sweetly at her, a smile I've gotten once or twice. "Thank you so much, Doniya. You've been wonderful!"

I left the stuffy foyer, mom's actions were some I've never seen before. Getting into the car, I buckled up and try to think of any special moments between us.

The firs memory of her looking at me like that was when I graduated elementary school and was top of my class all throughout it. Then when I won state competition for gymnastics. And lastly, when I graduated high school.

Right after high school, they began to focus more on Tabitha. She had started to do drugs outside her room and her 'friends' houses. Once she went public with her problems, everything became about her.

Thank God She isn't here, right now all I have to deal with is just Isabella-who went straight a hotel after I yelled at her out of the paps sight.

"You okay?" Zayn asked getting in, biting his lip as his hand reached for mine. I nod back, even gave him a smile and then looked away from him when his sister got in. "Okay."

The ride to their house was short, but awkward. I know it wasn't her fault, but I just couldn't help but be mad. Gathering my purse, I got out and headed straight to his room.

Once on the other side of the door, I began to cry. Maybe it was the stress of being a new mother, or about being away from the city I was used to, or just about wether or not Zayn felt the same way.

"What's wrong, Arabella?" He asked as he walked in, sitting besides me and hugging me to his side. "Did Doniya say something?"

I shake my head, "I don't know what's wrong with me. I-I mean, I'm so fucking emotional everyday at every minute. I'm hungry all the time, but sometimes I get so full I just have to puke everything out. And to top it all, I'm getting fat as fuck!"

He chuckled, laying back and letting my head rest on his chest. He gave the top of my head a kiss and let one of his hands come down ro caress my belly.

"You're beautiful, doll." He says in a stern tone, "You're glowing. Call me creepy, but I wake up a few minutes earlier just so that I can look at you in a peaceful state." Stopping his hand, he ran it down the side of my thigh. "Trust me, if you weren't pregnant, I would be wanting to put my babies in you everyday."

Feeling a fresh set of tears, I hug him as much as I could to me. Slapping his chest at his last comment and just enjoying our moment there.

"You're gross." I muttered, "And creepy as well."

-

a/n:: thank you for your patience. hope you are enjoying the story so far(: 💕