- 40 -

- zayn -

zayn Baby Malik👀

zayn Baby Malik👀

Liked by kourtneykardashian, louist91, isabella, and 3,917,108 others

View all 190,826 comments

username Zizter Zayn Znapped

username Zayn really did THAT

username THE ZHADE

username Kourtney liking & the emoji on the post HAS ME DYING😂😂😂

louist91 Haven't gotten my invitation to the reveal party, mate
|
niallhoran I have lol
|
liampayne Me either mates😩
|
harrystyles Me either lads
|
astorbella Me either guys

username Love shady queens!

username Younes can stick his lie up his ass

username That comment interaction thoo

kendalljenner This is it chief

username So they really don't know their babies gender huh?

username SOMEONE FILM THE GENDER REAVEal pls

-

Arabella paced around, a hand on her head and another one on her lower back. With the dress she was wearing and the way she stood, her belly popped out more than usual.

"No, Chelsey," Arabella groaned, scratching her forehead and sitting back besides me. "he went back and wrote that in! Can't I just sue his ass?"

After I saw her asshole ex's post and waited for them to come home, I went into the gym to get the anger off of me. It worked a little bit, but I still felt a bit mad.

"I don't want them to think that Zayn is the step-dad of our child!" Arabella kept going off on her manager, getting up again and pacing again. "We're doing this shoot and he'll be in it!"

Watching in shock, I sat still as she yelled a goodbye to her manager and hung up. She was more upset than I was, I could see it in her face.

"Come here." I tell her, opening my arms and welcoming her. Laying down, I rest my hands on her belly, kissing the top of her head and beginning to rub. "Don't get so upset."

"I am and I will, Z." She muttered back with her attitude, pinching my side and making me flinch. She prompted her chin on my stomach, looking up at me with a pout. "That asshole is claiming to be the dad of our baby, Zayn!"

I sigh, kissing her head again and setting her to a side, getting up from the sofa. "You want some chocolate?"

Without her reply, I walk to the kitchen and took out a chocolate bar from Doniya's hidden spot. Getting some crisps as well, I head back to the sofa and sat by her head, turning on the tv and giving her the chocolate bar.