- 25 -

- arabella -

astorbella One of my babies is here @ haileybaldwin

Liked by justinbieber, lottiehadid, jordynwoods, and 783,928 others

View all 28,917 comments

username I wish their bodyguard would of let me talk to them!!

username Are they twins?

username JB liked

username They really be walking around downtown like that huh

jordynwoods Beauties

username ONE!? How many do you have left?

username This could be @ isabella but she b playing

username Zayn is one of her babes js

username Shes a gemini, so this is hilarious to me😂😂😂

username Peep my mans @ liampayne @ justinbieber liking the pixxx

username They look so alike yet so different!

niallhoran BABY

username I was literally having breakfast behind them omg

username How are they so alike tho??

username Woah there @ niallhoran watch your comments hunty, @ zayn will come fo your Irish ass!!!

username MOOD @ niallhoran

-

Ever since the fight three days ago, each of the boys had been texting me about the baby. Louis had created a group chat and sent flowers to apologize, his friend had stayed silent.

Since I was such a prideful person, I hadn't made a move to talk to him. Felt like he didn't deserved my apology.

Bouncing my leg as the meeting continued, I didn't bothered to pay attention at whatever dad was saying. Sammy and Regina were also here, one scribbling notes away and the other adding their opinion here and there.

"And that concludes the meeting." Dad says, his words finally registering in my mind. People from other floors got up, shaking hands and leaving. Once it was just him and his children with their managers, he let out a long sigh. "Tomorrow we have another one, this time, only Regina has to come."

Regina groaned, rolling her eyes and slumping on her chair. "¿Porque nadamas yo?" (why only me?)

"Porque si." (because) Dad replies, piling up his papers. "Don't forget dinner at moms."

We let him leave, and once he did, our managers also left. Samuel read over his notes while Regina took her phone out, both ignoring that I was here.

"I have something to share with you." I say, finding the courage to finally tell my family about Kiwi. "Regina?"

"I got to pick up my baby from the airport."

Getting up, she waved and left. Something in me snapped, the tears coming out in silence. I felt rejected, alone, and angry.

"Are you going to tell them?" Sammy asked without tearing his eyes from the paper, pen scribbling away and highlighter leaving bright marks. "Is Zayn going to be there?"

I stood up, all my anger coming out on Sammy. "You would like to know now, huh? You should of asked me tres putos dias ago, Samuel!" (...three fucking days...)

His eyes finally made eye contact with mine, they were wide and shocked. "What the fuck did I do?"

"What haven't you done!?" I snapped back, grabbing the planner and pen and throwing them inside the handbag I brought. "Tell mom I got sick."

Storming out, I wiped away the tears as best as I could. My finger jamming into the button as I tried way too hard not to pee my pants, puke on the floor, and cry all at the same time.

To my luck, inside the elevator stood Zayn Malik and his sister, Waliyha.

Walking in, I saw that they were also going down to the lobby. The small room immediately awkward, almost too awkward to suffocate you.

"Arabella, right?" Waliyha asked, her beautiful wide eyes eyeing me. After I gave her a short nod, she smirked. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Its my dad's tower so... it shouldn't surprise you." Smiling as sweetly as I could, I say. My tone obviously too rude and catching them off guard. "I could say the same for you, though."

"Oh, we needed some papers signed." She informs me, waving a folder. "Right, Zayn?"

What kind of deal have they done?

Zayn just gave me a short nod, he had worry on his face. Waliyha sighed, swaying side to side on her spot between us. "Right."

Looking away from the two, I gripped the handbag on my side, hiding my belly from them. Hitting the bottom floor, I tried to squeeze my way out, but couldn't.

"Could we talk?" Zayn said, pulling me back and letting his sister stroll out to greet someone in the lobby. "Please, Arabella."

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, trying to intimidate him. He looked a little nervous, "I don't think-"

"Just come by my room." He said, taking out a piece of paper and beginning to scribble down something. "My sisters are going to be there too, but none of them will bother you."

I could use a break from my constant loneliness.

"I guess so." I say, slowly taking my arm back and slipping the piece of paper inside my bag. "I'll be there at six."

Walking away before anything else could happen, I bit down on my lip to keep me from screaming. At this moment, I didn't know wether to cry or laugh.

"How was it?" Hailey's voice brought the peace to my mind as I climbed into her car. "Are you okay? Oh my, God! Did they noticed!?"

"No." I muttered, clearing my throat and indicating her to drive. "I bumped into him and his sister."

She gasped, "What that asshole do?"

"Invited me over to talk." I reply, slumping in my seat. Beginning to bounce my leg, I tried not to pee in the car as the nervousness traveled all around my body. "I don't know if I should go or not. His sisters will be there."

"Well," She cleared her throat, looking over at me when we were at a red light. "I say you go, take this opportunity to tell his family."

Biting down on my nail, I thought about her opinion. She was right, I could tell his sisters and then his parents.

"Fine." I said it more to myself than to Hailey, "I'll go."

-