- 32 -

- arabella -

I tapped my fingers on my knee, letting my tears fall freely as we all sat in front of dad's office. As of now, they were lecturing Tabitha, telling her that she should know better than to be aggressive.

Looking over at Julian, I frowned when I saw how sad he was. All he asked for was a party, and I ruined it.

"Bella?" Dad snapped me out, his hand slamming hard on the table. Turning to look at him, I raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to apologize?"

Nodding, I turn to my nephew. "I am so sorry about everything I caused, Julian. I went upstairs to avoid it, but it didn't worked out and I'm sorry-"

"Not to him!" Dad exclaimed, interrupting me with slamming his hands on the desk. "To Tabby!"

"Hey!" Julian exclaimed, "I deserve an apology too, grandpa." He then turned to me and gave me a small smile, "I'll accept it, Bells."

I reached over Regina and gave his hand a squeeze, feeling happy that he wasn't that mad at me.

"Tabitha," I sigh, taking in a deep breath and then exhaling loudly. "I'm sorry for the things that I said. I'm glad that you're finally in rehab getting treated-"

"That's not nice." Mom narrowed her eyes, pulling her precious daughter closer to her body. "Try again."

Is she serious!?

"W-What?" I managed to blurt out, feeling a knot in my stomach that soon was floating up to my throat. "How do you want me to apologize then?"

"By being nicer to your sister!" Mom exclaimed back, her eyebrows pulled together. She had always been the naivest one-always falling for Tabitha's manipulative ways. "I planned this with the intention of having my family back, Bella. Do you know how many strings I had to pull for the rehab center to let her stay here overnight!?"

She is being serious.

Feeling a hand grip my own, I tried to control my emotions and not let any tears fall out.

"Fine." I hissed back, standing up and slapping away Regina's hand when she tried to pull me back down. "Tabitha, I'm sorry you have issues. I'm sorry you wanted to live the life of riches. I'm sorry your manipulative ways didn't worked for once. I'm sorry you're such a bitch and once again, try to make me the bad guy!"

"Bella," Whispering into my ear, Regina tried to pull me down to the seat. "calm down."

"No, Regina!" I push her off me, "I fucking hate this damn family!"

Kicking Sammy's leg in the process, I walk out of the office and up to my room. By now I had tears running down my cheeks, it also made my eyes burn.

As soon as I walked into my room, I began to throw stuff: a lamp, pillows, hairbrush, perfume-you name it.

Taking my phone out, I began to dial the only person I knew would drive an hour down to get me. "Hello? Z-Zayn?"

"What happened!?" He asked in panic, "Is everything okay? Are you okay? The baby?"

"Y-Yes." I muttered, sitting on the floor and putting my head on my free hand. "Can you come get me?"

"From your house?" He asked again.

Nodding, I tried to hold back the sniffles, but failed. "Yes, please."

"Are you crying?" He asked in a soft voice, it was also concern. "What happened?"

"They fucking treat me like shit here." I say with my voice shaking. "Tabitha came back and suddenly everything I do makes her hit a line of coke."

He let out a small laugh, "Sorry. That sounded a bit funny."

"Its okay." I say back, finding myself smiling too. "I would drive, but Sammy got us here."

"No, I'm on my way." He said back, clearing his throat a bit. "I'll be there in forty or fifty minutes."

"Thanks." I whisper to him, letting him hang up.

Going to my bathroom, I scared myself as I saw my reflection. Wiping away the dried mascara with a makeup wipe, I also wiped away any other trace of makeup, just leaving my eyebrows of course.

After cleaning my face, I walk back out to my room and packed up the small bag I brought, not really taking much since I had clothes back at my apartment.

"Bella?" Someone asked as they knocked on the door, "Bella, you in there?"

Going to the door, I opened it and rolled my eyes when I saw Sammy. "¿Que chingados quieres?" (what the fuck do you want?)

"I came to check on you." He said, "How are you?"

"Fantastic." Sarcastically telling him, I also threw in a smile to make him like shit. "I am busy right now, so if you want to talk, go with Tabby."

"Seriously?" He asked with raised eyebrows, taking a step forwards, I put a hand to his chest to push him back. "What the fuck has gone up your ass?"

"Zayn Malik's dick, obviously." In a mocking voice, Tabitha appeared. She had crossed arms and a smile on her face. "So, how was he?"

"Fuck off." I flick her off, turning back to Samuel. "You too, Samuel."

"I'm impress, little sis." She continued, pushing Sammy out of the way. "I was planning on banging them too."

That made me snap, the bubble of anger that had been accumulating snapped. I got out of my room, my actions way too quick for either of them to stop me. With as much force as I could, I slapped my sister across the face.

"Don't you ever say that again." I hiss at her, watching her stumble back and then tripping with her own feet. She held her cheek in her hands, eyes widen as she looked up at me with her mouth in an 'o' shape. "Te vas mucho a la chingada, Tabitha." (go fuck yourself)

With that, I got a glimpsed of Samuel and walked inside my room, making sure to slam my door for the extra effect.

She wanted to play, and so I did.

-