- 28 -

- arabella -

I held on tight onto the box, my hands shaking a little too much. After telling Zayn's sisters about Kiwi, I decided that it was finally time for my own siblings to know.

Luckily for me, dad had called a meeting and even made Olly fly in-today was his last day here. Upon entering my parents house, I set the box inside the entertainment room and went on a hunt for my brothers and sister.

"Sammy, its time." I say as I walked into his room, his door wide open to show him doing yoga. "Could you set up the camera?"

He hummed and gave me a thumbs up, I just rolled my eyes at him and walked down the hall. Knocking on the door, I opened it when I heard a 'come in'. Regina was laying on her bed, legs up in the air doing some exercise.

"Regina, could you meet me down in the entertainment room?" I ask as politely as I could, even going as far as to fluttering my eyelashes. "I've got a surprised."

"Ugh." She groaned, standing up from her bed and stretching. She sighed, eventually giving in to my puppy eyes. "Como molestas, Bella." (how annoying...)

Shrugging and winking at her, I walked as fast as I could back downstairs and to the back area. Heading to the kitchen where it would lead me to the backyard, I poke my head out.

"Olly, meeting at the entertainment room." I almost yell at him, watching his look over the pool chair. He took his sunglasses off and raised an eyebrow. I just shook my head to myself and pointed at him, "Don't be late!"

Heading back to the room, I sat in the love seat with the box in my lap. I was wearing back to wearing a cardigan, a loose long sleeve-and black-shirt with just a pair of jeans. Comfortable and a fall outfit.

Slowly but surely, one by one my siblings piled in. Sammy with the camera and sitting in a corner, making sure to get their reactions.

"Um, okay." I took in a deep breath and then let it out. I just had to spill it out, it was the best option with a family like mine. Sliding the box to them, I quietly squeaked out a, "Open it."

Regina looked at it mysteriously, sliding it over to Olly. "You open it."

Olly rolled his eyes, undoing the bow and opening the box, his eyes widen a tad. Regina looked over once she saw that it was safe, her disgusted face falling.

Similar to Zayn's box, I had out inside a small green onesie with the ultrasound picture. I was hoping they would of taken the stuff out, but it looked like they were staring at a grenade.

"I am..." My voice came out as a whisper, it was also a bit shaky. "pregnant."

Looking over at the expressions, I felt tears beginning to form as they sat emotionless. Olly cleared his throat, sitting at the edge of the couch a bit.

"Baby doll," He said with scrunched eyebrows, his eyes looking down at the box. "w-why?"

Putting my face into my hands, I began to cry silently. Hearing Regina's words making me feel even worst, "Ay, Dios mio, Bella!" (oh my, God...)

The next few minutes of Sammy defending me and Olly and Regina being disappointed flew over my head, only one thought stuck floating around.

I was a disappointment.

"I-I'm sorry, you guys." I cried, finally looking up at them. "B-but I... I just can't g-get rid of my... of my baby."

Regina finally stood up, coming to sit besides me and pulling me into a hug. "It'll be alright, Bella."

Shaking my head, I began to really think about it all. "No, it won't. I-I have a business... I totally ruined it!"

"Bella, don't worry about it." Olly said, rubbing my shoulder and also taking a seat on my other side. "We'll figure it out, okay?"

Regina sighed again, "Yes, Bella. We'll have a solution. Stress isn't good for the baby."

Sitting silently for a few more minutes, I wiped my tears away and look up at Regina. Taking a hold of her hand, I gave it a squeeze and also a smile. "I'm so scared."

"You're supposed to." She says lowly, patting my hair. "You're going to be a mother, it's okay to be scared."

"Have you told mom and dad?" Olly asks, nudging me and leaning back on the couch. His eyebrows scrunched in a stress way. "You know you need to tell them as soon as possible."

"I know." I sigh, "I will, maybe at the gender reveal?"

"No!" Regina exclaimed, "Not there. Mom's blood pressure is gonna go through the roof."

"And dad will want to murder the baby daddy." Sammy chuckled, piping in his unasked opinion. "That'll be fun."

"Shut up." Olly threw a pillow at him. "Why don't you do it like Gina?"

"Olly." Regina narrowed her eyes, then she glanced at me with a softer look. "Maybe do it like I did."

"How?" I ask, not really remembering how she got away with it.

"Leave a note and dip." Olly laughed, "They found her in New York."

Almost snapping my neck, I gave Regina a horrified look. "Did you really?"

"Si." She groaned, letting her face fall into her hands. "They weren't so mad, though."

"That's because of who your baby daddy is, Gina." Olly continued, sitting back at the edge of the couch. "The son of the Vice President of the United States. A real catch there."

"Who's your baby daddy?" Regina ignored the idiot, running a hand through her hair and tensing up. "Please don't let it be Younes."

"No." Sammy spoke up for me, grinning from ear to ear. "Diles, Bella." (tell them...)

Giving Samuel a hard glare, I cleared my throat and licked my lips. Suddenly my body becoming dry and my lungs no longer functioning.

"His dad is in a Forbes list." I mutter, making my two older siblings furrow their eyebrows. "He's also in accounting."

"And..." Olly encouraged me.

"And he's the only son." Trying to let them know, they shrugged. "It's Zayn Malik."

-