Chp.1 The Warning

It Was a normal day at echo creek. At Marco's House, Star, Marco and his parents were watching T.V together and eating nachos.

"These Guys sure know how to make people laugh" says Star as she stuffs her mouth with nachos.

"Haha, yea, you saw what that guy to the other one, he really jumped the cliff and thought he was actually a real bear Hahaha!" Says Marco as he continues to laugh.

"Oh my, this show really gives us the laugh Haha." Says Angie as she wipes the tears off from her eyes from laughing.

"Yea, What made me Really laugh is when that guy really put piranhas on his pants, oh that really got me" says Rafael as he laughs as well.

Suddenly, a ring was coming from Star's room.

"Star, I think someone is calling you." Says Marco.

"Must be mom, Be right back guys."

Star got off from the couch and ran upstairs to her room. As she gets to her room, she goes up to her mirror as she picks up the call from her mom.

"Star?"

"Hi Mom!" Says Star as she waves at her mom happily.

"Sweetie, I need you and Marco to come to Mewni immediately, I have to tell you guys something."

"Why not I just call him, you can tell us here."

"Star, please you have to come!" Says Moon as she replies to Star as if this was really urgent.

"Woah, chill mom, are you okay? What's going on?" Says Star with a worried reply.

"Just come please, and bring Marco with you as Well"

Moon hangs up the call as Star rushes down to the living room to call Marco.

"Marco!"

"What's up Star?"

"Marco, We need to go to Mewni, my mom needs us, now!"

"W-Wait what? What's going on Star, is your mom okay?" Says Marco, not knowing what was going on.

"She said she wants us to go to Mewni and really wants us there, immediately."

"Woah, I guess she's serious."

Star grabbed her dimensional scissors and opened a portal, leading to her home, Mewni.

"Come Marco, lets go." Says Star as she goes to the portal.

"Coming, We'll be back Mom and Dad"

"Okay mijo, be careful." Says Rafael.

"Be safe Marco." Says Angie.

Once they have left, the portal closed itself.

Later, at Mewni, a portal opened itself, and then came Star and Marco coming out from that portal and it closed itself.

"Come on Marco."

"Right behind ya."

They both ran to the castle, as they got to the entrance of the castle, two guards opened the doors for them to enter the castle. As they both went in the castle, they go head upstairs to Moon's room. As they got there, Star opens the door as she and Marco comes in and not only Moon was alone, she was with King River, Glossaryck, Hekapoo, Lekmet, Rhombulus, and Omnitraxus Prime in a crystal ball.

"Ah, Star, Marco, you came." Says Queen Moon.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Your highness."