Chp.5 Star Convinces His Mom

Meanwhile back at Mewni, Moon and the high commissioners were just outside of the castle, waiting for any danger that comes from (YN).

"Ugh, how long are we suppose to be out here Queen Moon?" Says Rhombulus with a boring expression.

"As long as we keep an eye out if (YN) really comes." Replies Queen Moon.

"Your highness, I know your trying to keep everyone safe, but like Lekmet said, he will be free sooner." Ask Hekapoo.

"Still, you may not know if it happens."

Suddenly, a portal open itself out of no where.

"Queen Moon. Behind us!" Shouts out Rhombulus as the high commissioners turned around and looked at the portal that opened.

"Stand back." Says Queen Moon.

Suddenly, Star and Marco arrived after all.

"Star?!"

"Hey Mom!" Says Star with a happy expression.

"Heh...hey Moon" Says Marco nervously.

"Star, What in the world are you doing!? Didn't I ask you to stay back at earth!"

"Yea, but im here to talk to you."

"Talk? What do you mean Star?"

"Yea, about (YN).."

"Don't worry, we have everything under control to manage to stop that evil kid."

"I know mom, but what if I told you that (YN)...is not a dangerous kid after all."

Queen Moon glares at Star and shuts her eyes half way.

"What are you talking about?"

"What I'm saying is that, maybe he can be a good kid, and whatever got him like that, must be the cause of him doing the trouble he did in the past."

"Star, don't you see what we are dealing with, we are dealing with a dangerous kid for cry sake."

"Yea I know that mom, but I'm here to help him out and I can show you that he is not dangerous."

"No Star, he destroyed a village, almost caused many people's life's, and he even tried to kill all of us!"

"But-"

"But nothing!" Yells out Queen Moon.

Everyone just stayed quiet

"Now, since your hear for no reason, go to your room and never get out, Marco go with her please."

"Yes Queen Moon, Come on Star."

"I-I just wanted to help mom." Ask Star with a Sad expression.

"Sweetie, I know but you have to listen, we are going to take care of this, understand?"

"Yea"

Queen Moon kisses Star in the forehead as she goes with Marco to her room.

"Where's dad?"

" oh, he's at the tree."

King River Pops out from the tree.

"Hello pumpkin."

"Hey dad."

Star and Marco then goes to te room.

"Okay, now since that is taken care of already, Now let's get back to our-"

"Queen Moon!!"

Someone shout out the Queen's name, it was Glossaryck as he gets to them and then falls down to the ground of being tired and hurt.