Chp.14 Timeskip.

-TIMESKIP TO 3 MONTHS-
3 months passed, Star and (YN) were best friends, they would look out for each other,  are for each other, fighting evil like Ludo, and always together. Especially Marco. Now, the three friends were at home, playing a board game when someone ringed the door.

"I got it." Says Marco as he stood up and for the door.

Star and (YN) were playing the board game.

"Ha! Pay up Star."

"What?! How?"

"I landed on your house, which mean now I bought it and you have to give me the amount of money you spend on the house."

"Okay, here."

Star gives (YN) board game dollars to (YN).

"Hey, i need 100 more."

"No you Don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Come here you." Says (YN) as he grabs Star from the waits and lifts her up.

"Ah! Hehe, (YN) put me down you silly."Laughs Star.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

"Heh, okay then."

(YN) puts her down.

"This is fun." Says Star.

"Yea, never knew board games can be this fun."

"Yup."

"(YN) i Gotta say, these passed months were so fun sanding time with, you would always look out for me and Marco, you would always solve my problems, always there for me, and care about me."

"That's because your the best girl I ever met, hell you were the most awesome person I met, even Marco."

"Awwww."

Star and (YN) hugged each other tight, as out of no where, their hearts started to bump faster. Then Marco came by, but he wasn't himself.

"Hey Marco." Says Star.

"Wow, Hey, you Okay, you seemed....stiff and who was that at the door." Says (YN).

"That was Jackie...!"

"Jackie? Did you let her come in?" Ask Star.

"She didn't wanted to."

Star and (YN) seemed confused on what was Marco talking about.

-TIMESKIP TO 10 SECONDS-

"WHAT!!!!" Screamed Star. "JACKIE LYNN THOMAS JUST ASKED YOU OUT ON A DATE?!!?"

"Y-Yea...Hehe." Says Marco as he scratches his back head.

"OH MY GOSH! That is good news! How it happened!?" Says Star as she jumps into excitement.

"Well you see..."

-2 MINUTES AGO-

-MARCOS POV-

Marco was going to opened the door to know who ringed the bell. As he opened it, it was Jackie.

"Hey Marco."