Chapter 26

Yoongi P.O.V

I felt like in heaven after all this year left my lover broken to love someone fakingly, i've finally gets to love someone that i actually adore. Someone which always on my mind every single days, hours, minutes and seconds.

Hearing that she forgave and accepted me back almost makes me jump and screamed 'YAS! THANK GOD! THATS MY GAL RIGHT THERE!SHE'S BACK!' But i hold myself exception for my heart that beat rapidly in happiness also in love.

I know that it sounded a bit ridiculous but love and happiness is something that is ridiculous.

Probably you guys wanted to know to story behind me and Ara and why did i broke up with her.

So this is it....

It was the night before the day of me breaking up with Jaehee. Ara called me to have a dinner with her family. So since she was my second cousin I accepted it.

Yeah no one knows that we are cousin. Not even Jaehee.

By the time I arrived there, her family were eating their dinner, including her father, who people rarely saw him because he always gone to a business trip.

But by the time he returned, he always bring the news that gonna brake people's heart. For example, he's gonna married another woman or he's gonna transpered Ara to another school which causing Ara to her lose friends. They can't do anything since he's kind of a guy that is very powerful and scary. Thats why I'm a bit nervous.

I greeted them and they immediately told me to sit down to eat with them. I did what I've been told.

So now the atmosphere is very awkward since everyone just eating the steaks quietly. Suddenly her father start speaking, "So... Yoongi, how's your relationship with your girlfriend."

...

What?...

My heart stop breathing...

"H-how do y-you know that I'm with someone" I'm cutting my steak slowly as i sense something is not going right by his question. My eyes looking at him in worried.

"I have my source." I immediately look at Ara and she's just look down at her food. "You aren't answering my answer, Yoongi." He place in a small piece of meat inside his mouth.

"W-well, W-we are happy..." I looked down at my food. "And we loves each other so much..." I added it so that he can't tear me and Jaehee apart. But that doesn't seem to budge him, even a bit.

"So I will just go straight the point." I looked at Mr. So and he look at him. "I want you to marry my daughter and run my company."

I drop my knife and my fork. As I heard those word left his mouth, my heartbeats are beating very slow which arched my heart. He's the kind of guy that gets what he wants. His wife and Ara doesn't even seem to be surprised. Means they already knew...

"But we are cousins, isn't it illegal...?"

Mr. So look at his 3rd wife and Ara before told them to leave. After left, Mr. So continues to eat his steak. "Well, tecnically you guys are second cousin. Which means it's not illegal."

"You can't force me..." I said with full confident, like there's still hopes.

"Oh young man, I feel like you're still not recognise me." He chuckled. "I can force you by this just two choices. First, you just follow what I've asked and everything will be fine. Or... you can kiss goodbye to your Jaehee." I've bet he already do researches on Jaehee.

"What do you mean by 'kiss goodbye'?" I drop my hand off the table.

"I can make Jaehee drop off school or even let her study at the different state." I fisted my hands until the knuckles turn white. "I can even find ways to make your beloved girlfriend's parents lose their jobs."