Chapter 19

Jaehee P.O.V

"Where do you think you're going, babygirl?" I stared into his eyes with my face flushed with red. I probably look like tomato now.

He smirk still on his face but soon it change into a wicked smile as he let go of my arm. "Im just teasing." Yoongi laughed.

I glared at him and playfully hit his arm." Ow! That's hurt." Said Yoongi rubbing the spot where i hit them.

"That's for the teasing." Yoongi just softly laugh at me.

I pouted then just left Yoongi and went to Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and V.

"Where you're going?!" Yoongi shouted playfully/happily.

"Leaving you!" I shouted back. I could hear his laughter getting louder as he getting closer to me by jogged to me.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around my neck(not headlock. Just like a hug) and said "I know you wont."

"Why did you so confident bout it?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised and my arm crossed.

"Believe me. Cuz i know you better than you know yourself."

"Tsk." I just rolled my eyes. But soon enough my reaction changed into a smile. Which make Yoongi shows his famous gummy smile. Both of our faces facing at each other with smile on our face.

"Uuuuu~ Noona~~" That voice came from Hoseok. Which make both of our faces turned to him. Or should i say them.

Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung are making the teasing people move, where by they put together their hands and lift up their both hands index finger and bump it onto each other with their faces imitating people kissing.

Jungkook just smiled and keep recording Yoongi and I.

We both realized that we've been record so we quickly push each other away.

Jimin,Hoseok and Taehyung still doing the teasing movement making me more flustered. "Y-yah gu-guys stop t-that. It looks embarrassing."

"Why noona suddenly stop us? You always follows us doing the embarrassing things." Said Hoseok making me speechless.

Now this is awkward.

Not until Seokjin oppa called us to go to our next destination. "Thank god." I lowkey said.

Im the first one who climbed the bus after the awkward moment.

Yoongi just smiled at me because he finds that i still look cute after all this time.

He run the bus and immediately climbed in then sit beside me. Together with his smile. 

Making me flustered again. So because of that i turned to look at the window.

Yoongi just laughed with the same reason as before. He still finds you cute.

Meanwhile,the younger men just look at his hyung chasing again his lover.

"All this time, i only knew that only Kumamon can make he smiled and run. Also alive." Said Hoseok.

"But not until today, the day where i just knew that noona also do what Kumamon does to Yoongi hyung." Hoseok continued.

"I agree." Said Jungkook walking towards the bus.

"Same." Followed the others.

~

"Is everyone ready?" Asked Seokjin oppa.

"Yes—" Our word been cut in by a girl voics.

"No!"

Suddenly, three uninvited women climb inside our bus, panting as if they've been chased by cockroach.

"Um... Why are you guys here?" Asked Seokjin oppa.

"We want to........ join yall." Said Ara between her pants.

"Join..... What?" Asked  Taehyung.

"Joining in this tour bus." Replied Ara.

I looked at Yoongi oppa, who is looking at Ara and her friends with his eyebrow narrowed.

But honestly, it's not just him who is looking at them with their eyebrow narrowed. I think everybody in this bus except for the driver look at them in that way.

"Don't worry, i already paid for this tour thingy." Said again Ara, who has her right hand on her waist , still catching her breath.

Low stamina. Together with her standard.

That sound harsh but still it is the harsh truth.

"So the answer for the question before, yes. Now we're ready." Ara showed her fake smile and then walked to Yoongi and seat next to him while letting out her fake ass giggle. Which almost makes everyone in this room puke.

Ara's friends just rolled their eyes at her then sit on the row behind us.

"O-kay then you c-can drive us to the last destination for today." Stuttered Seokjin oppa cuz he still jungshook about what just happen.

The driver start to drive and the atmosphere becomes awkward.

Especially in my row, whereby Ara just staring at Yoongi and it makes Yoongi and even me uncomfortable.

But i dont know why, Yoongi still smiled at her. Fake smile actually.

He usually wont look at other girls. But that..... Until the day he broke up with me.

Damn the pain.....

This change my mood into sad.

"Oppa. Im tired... Can i borrow your shoulder?" Ara asked in the most cringiest way in the history of cringy.

Yoongi hesitated. He shift his head to my side. Asking for help. But i just looked away, since my mood just fall into the sad mood.

"Oppaa.... Pleaseee." Her whine is the ugliest.

"Y-y-yeah. S-sure." He nodded hesitated. Then Ara quickly put her head on Yoongi's shoulder while clinging onto Yoongi's arm.

I cant deal with this. So i just stand up. Get out of this row. And went to the row behind Jimin and Hoseok, which is empty.

I get closer to the window, staring outside the window. I bet that when people look the way i stare outside the window, they'll be sad.

My eyes feels heavy, so soon enough my eyelids dropped.

My eyes are close but my mind haven't close yet and drift to dreamland. Means, i can still hear everything and feel until my mind decided to rest.

I feel that the seat beside me sink down. Then someone on my side...........

Put my head on his shoulder.

To be continued.......

Hi yalll!! Long time no see.

So i hope yall enjoyed this and please don't forget to vote.

Hope my lovely readers have a very nice day and night.

Byee~