Chapter 14

I updated 2 chapters. So don't forget to check the previous chapter so you guys won't get confused.

Jaehee P.O.V

"So, is Yoongi hyung not hot to you, noona?"

"Why did you suddenly asked me that question?" That question make my mood immediately went down.

I looked at him, showing my annoyed face as he sudden mentioned that name.

"Just asked cuz you used to reacted the same, saying the same thing. 'No one could beat his hotness~.' "Jungkook imitated me.

It's true though. That i used to said that about Yoongi.

That time was when i started to have a crush on Yoongi. Also that i'm very close to Jungkook.

Since the time, when Yoongi started talking to me, saying that i should joined them. And from that i started to close with them.

The time where i fangirling about Yoongi is when..

I walked to my locker after having my lunch with BTS to take my book. I opened it and suddenly something fall down from my locker.

I bended down to take it. "A note?" I questioned myself as i looked at the note back and forth.

I slowly opened the note and read what has written down.

'Are you an interior designer? Because ......... When i saw you, the entire room became beautiful.'

I smiled at that pickup lines. I looked at the back of the paper to search for the name but there's none.

I frowned as im questioning myself who is that guy.

~

"Who is he?" I asked myself. I placed my chin on my palm while looking out of the window as i thinking about the question i asked myself.