Chapter 5

Jaehee P.O.V

"Umm. Hi?" I waved my hand awkwardly. They all showed their confused face.

"Owh.. You guys already know her. Well that's good. Now, you guys can start the photoshoot." He said that and then walked away from the studio, doing other business.

"Why don't you tell us Jaehee?" Seokjin asked.

"I........ Forgot. Sorry"

"Its okay-"

"You guys need to change you guys clothes." Interrupted their stylish. They all nodded and went to a room where they changed their clothes.

Im

All

Alone

Huhuh😭
~

Their stylish went out from the room with them already in their concept clothes.

They.All.Looked.So.Nice

Especially Yoongi......... Wait what?! Nonononoo

What am i thinking?!??

I shouldn't think that way.

It's suppose to be ewww.

Yeah

Ewww. Disgustangg.

My thought interrupted when the maknae line came to me. "Noonaaaa!!!!!!!! How do i lookkkkkk." Three of them spoke at the same time. They looked at each other and jokingly glare.

"Noona me first"

"No me!"

"Me first !"

Then they start to bickering who is gonna be compliment first by me.

"Guys guys stop. Yall look really nice and handsome." I smiled.

"You see! Noona called me handsome." Said Jungkook proudly.

"She called me handsome too." Scoffed Taehyung.

I just shake my head at them. They get ready with their photoshoot.

~

"And........... We done!" I said.

"Yes! Finally." I mumbled. After 4 concept of photoshoot and their pose that can kill every single of their fans soul. It finally done.

"Great job yall." I praised them and lend them water bottle. Yoongi just took the water bottle from my hand a bit harsh. He not even say thank you or look at me.

While the other did the opposite.

He never changed since that day.

I wonder what make him change.

"Noona, Can i look at your photo you took earlier?" Asked Hoseok.

"Sure."I nodded.

I turned on my camera and showed him all the photo i took. Then the camera been surrounded by all of them even Yoongi too.

"Wahhhh!!!! Noonaaaaa!!!!! This is noiceeeeeee!!!!!" Said Taehyung loudly.

"Thank you." I smiled shyly.

"Is the photoshoot done?" Said the manager as he just walked in. "Yeah."

"Wow. It finished earlier than i thought. Then that is good. Yall can go home now and rest cuz you guys need to go somewhere else tomorrow." He said, making the boys have their confused face on.

"Where?!"

"I tell yall tomorrow. So now go home, pack your bag and rest." He shooed us.

Then just nodded and bowed to everyone telling thanks for the day.