5. Secrets and silence

Third person POV

"...Dazai!?" The orange-haired male gasps a little shocked. He narrows his eyes at Dazai while staring him down with a sharp stare.
(Y/N) feels an uncomfortable tension in the air as the two males stare each other down with glaring eyes.

"Uhm—" (Y/N) clears her throat while deciding to break the weird and heavy atmosphere.
"—Welcome Dazai-san! What would you like?" She says, a little awkwardly while pulling off her best radiant smile at the man.
Chuuya huffs before adjusting his hat and sitting down at the bar. When did he even put it back on?Dazai clicks his tongue and sits 3 chairs away from the red-haired male.

"OI DID YOU JUST 'TCH' ME??" Chuuya looks at Dazai with visible veins popping on his forehead while leaning towards him.

"Wow Chuuya! I knew that you were short but I didnt know you had a hearing disability as well!" Dazai snickers before looking at (Y/N) who was trying to completely ignore the two men.

"(Y/N)-san! Give me the usual please~" Dazai says and winks at the female bartender.
Chuuya then makes a gagging noise next to him as soon as he sees Dazai's actions.

"Chuuuuuyaa~ Did using Corruption affect your internal organs so much that you're trying to puke all over the bar?~." Dazai coos while grinning ear to ear at the orange haired male. Hearing this (Y/N) instantly whips around and looks at the two men with wide terrified eyes.

"HUUUUH?! WANNA SAY THAT ONCE AGAIN, YOU FREAKIN' SUICIDAL MANIAC?" Chuuya growls at Dazai as he glares at the man, his blue eyes narrowing and a red aura slowly surrounding him.

Right then the two men are startled by a glass of whiskey being aggressively slammed in front of Dazai. The huge bang causes the entire bar to fall silent. Dazai almost feels bad for the bar counter. He's surprised at how sturdy the whiskey glass is, considering how hard the poor thing was slammed.

"If you two are gonna fight, take it outside." (Y/N) says while gripping the glass with visible annoyance. Her usual angelic smile now replaced with one very terrifying.
Both of the men gulp before the red-haired male stands up and turns around to leave. He then glares at Dazai before walking away.

"Next time-" Chuuya turns around briefly while glaring at Dazai.
"-I'll kill you." He says in a low voice directed at Dazai.

"Oh oOoH~ Scaryyyyy~ Chuuya is SO scaryyyyyy~~" Dazai coos while wiggling his body like an earthworm.
Visible veins pop up on the red haired male's forehead as he clenches his fists.

Chuuya's POV

THAT BASTARD. I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill you I'M GONNA FREAKIN' KILL YOU.

I exit the bar, grumbling before strolling back to my apartment, kicking random sidewalks in the process along with occasional 'tsk's escaping my lips.

Third person POV

"Ahhh~ I didn't think I'd run into him~" Dazai chuckles while sitting down and picking up his glass of whiskey.

"A friend..?" (Y/N) asks, while arranging a couple of glasses on the shelf. Since it was already pretty late, Dazai was the only remaining customer in the bar.

"Well, you could say that." Dazai replies smiling softly and sipping his drink.
Just then he hears glass shattering in front of him. (Y/N) winces in pain as she stumbles back against the bar counter.

"(Y/N)-san!" Dazai abruptly gets up and rushes behind the counter. He sees a couple of glasses on the shelves shattered into hundreds of tiny pieces and some falling on the floor.

(Y/N) winces in pain as her gloved hands start to bleed because of a couple shattered glass pieces piercing through the thin fabric of her gloves. But even when her hands bleed, she doesn't take her gloves off.

"The first aid kit's down there." (Y/N) says and without a single word Dazai hurriedly opens the bottom cabinet of the shelf, taking out a first aid kit. He then pulls (Y/N) towards him before trying to carefully pull off her gloves.

"No! Stop!" (Y/N) says and yanks her hand away from Dazai, trying to stop him from pulling her gloves off but as she yanks her hand away, the glove eventually falls off.

"....(Y/N)-san..?" Dazai says, a little shocked as he looks at the hand of the girl in front of him.
(Y/N) quickly hides her bleeding hand against her chest before rushing away from behind the counter and upstairs to her apartment.

Sounds of keys jingling and a door being opened resonates throughout the bar. Then a door slams shut and the entire bar envelops in silence.
The brown haired male remains behind the counter, a troubled frown coming across his face.

-
-
-
Location: Port Mafia's HQ—

"Have you found them yet?" A man on a chair facing a window which over viewed the entire city says while crossing his legs.

"They were taken from the orphanage 7 years ago and I'm afraid that there have been no leads so far as to where they were taken and where they are now." A man replies while kneeling down on one of his knees.

"Hmm~" The man on the chair hums while smiling.
"Continue the investigation."

"Yes sir."

The man leaves, closing the heavy wooden doors behind him. A chuckle echoes throughout the room as the man on the chair smiles. A smile which hid many secrets and plans.

-
-

HEY GUYSSS! I'm sorry I hadn't updated in so long but now I'm back on track and will be updating consistentlyyyy!!

Thank you for your patience!

I hope y'all have an amazing dayyyy~!