[one]

copyright © 2014
all rights reserved to backwardsjacks on wattpad
none of this story may be rewritten, reproduced, or reformed in any way unless granted permission.
- lower case intended.

nothing like being in a room full of annoying, hormonal teenage boys. i've been trying to shut my brother and his friends out for the past hour and luckily for me, i'm stuck with them for another 3 weeks, of course, my parents don't trust me to stay at home by myself for 3 weeks - because who would?

"do i really have to go with them? i'll be fine by myself, i promise!" i said to my parents as they were packing everything in the car for my brothers friend to drive, "last time we left you by yourself you threw a massive party and got the cops called on us. not once, not twice but three time adrianna. don't even start with me about leaving you at the house by yourself!" my dad looked at me and i swear if looks could kill, this one would kill me instantly.

"for the record.. it was the most talking about party for that entire year!" i exclaimed not helping myself whatsoever. "you're going to go with jack and that's final. now get in the car because we don't want to be late to the airport."

let me put this in perspective for you guys, a three-week tour with my twin brother and his friends. they got popular on vine, and they got invited to a tour called magcon, whatever the fuck that stands for. he got really big on there because of him and his friend, jack gilinsky. if you hadn't already figured it out my brothers name is jack johnson. no not the one that sings that banana song, the other one... you know, my twin brother.

"first stop - chicago baby!" gilinsky screamed into my ear and i smacked him almost on instict. not only was he going but so was nate maloley and sam wilkinson. we all grew up together and i swear all of them stay at our house more than their own. i think of them like brothers, who are just very, very, very annoying.

"this is going to be a long three weeks." i thought to myself.

——————

2014 - Hey guys!! This is my new story and I will be updating a lot, I went to digi yesterday and I was front row and Nate, sammy and matt all looked at me it was the best thing ever. Jack and Jack were amazing as always.
- ash

2019 - this book is completely being rewritten. i wrote it when i was 14 and SHEEESH is it a mess. bear w me, it's going to be a lot and will b an AU. thanks for choosing to read, jack johnson's little sister.