chapter 11🥀

Listen to the music, for a better reading experience.

[Jinae's POV]

It was a new day, another day to go to university. I woke up when i heard my alarm clock ringing. It was 6am, and all i wanted to do was to lay in my bed forever. I quickly took a shower, changed my clothes, ate breakfast and left the house with my backpack. Yoongi was waiting for me, but things got weird since yesterday. I think i just realized something, i will talk to Hwayoung later. "Hi." he nervously said. I greeted him back, and we walked to school without talking. Not even a word.

[Time Skip]

I sat in the classroom, waiting for the ring bell. The teacher talked but nobody really "listened", i looked around the classroom and i looked at Hwayoung. Aishh this girl really fell asleep. "Psst!" she didn't wake up. Yah Hwayoung!" I whispered. "Hmm?" Her head went up and she looked at me with her sleepy face. I quickly turned around and saw Yoongi weirdly starring at us, i embarrassedly smiled at him and turned back to Hwayoung who was half awake. "Can we talk later?" i asked her. She nodded and put her head down. The bell ring and i dragged her outside. "What's up?" she asked. "First of all, why are you so tired?" i asked her. She always full of energy and listens to the teacher, she actually a pretty great student. "Well...m-my parents had a 'little' argument at home, and it was pretty loud haha." she said while her fake smile showed up. I was really worried, "If you wanna talk you can always come to me, you know that right?" I said. "Yes, don't worry Jinae. Aren't you gonna tell me what's going on?" she asked me. "Ok, well..." i told her everything that happened yesterday, and she carefully listened to me. "[...] and i think i just realized that i fell for him. "OMG YOU FELL FO-" "YAH! Shut up!" I interrupted her. She smirked, aish this girl is making me crazy. "Soo..you fell for my brother. What are you about to do now?" she whispered, since everybody inclusive Yoongi and the boys stared at us. "I-i don't know. Should i ask him out?" I nervously said. "No! Ok you know what? Don't worry, i'll solve this." she said. "Wait, are going to-" i surprisedly looked at her. "Plan a date? hell yes." she said.
__________________________

Heyyyy my darlings!💜i'm back, better than everrrr! Do u like my new cover, 'cos i dooooooo!  I'm getting my creative energie back, and be excited 'cause now things will get more interesting! How do you think the date planned by Hwayoung will go? Find out in chapter 12! See youuu~🙃