Prologue

Beacon Academy a place where huntsmen and huntresses are trained, but now this prestigious academy is now in ruins and Grimm swarm in. Even if Beacon is now closed off from Vale one thing returns, this thing was Ghost, he had to find his guardian and that is what he's doing. While evading hoards of Grimm he could see the devastation that happened during the fall, buildings that once stood tall were now in ruins, even the statue that you saw when arriving was turned to rubble. His search came with nothing until he made it to Beacon Tower and the dragon that was frozen on top attracting the Grimm here, he sensed the faintest remnant of Light around the area. He continued his scan until he found his guardian but not in the state he wanted to find him, Mystogen laying dead on the ground, a wound in the center of his chest. Ghost scanned his body and expanded and let out a small explosion of light trying to revive his guardian.

Nothing.

Again.

Nothing.

"Mystogen wake up," Ghost said.

He tried once more... nothing.

"Please,"

...

Darkness just an empty void around a figure that stood out from this void. This figure was slightly pale with black messy hair wearing a white jacket, blue jeans, and black shoes, he looked to be unconscious. An aroma came into this empty space, it was the smell of... cookies? The male's eyes shot open revealing his light blue eyes, he looked around to see in was in a forest of some sort with a house in the open of these wood. He approached the house and knocked on the door.

"Hello!" He yelled out trying to get a response, he knocked again slightly harder but then the door slowly opened, "Not creepy at all," He walked into the home and found himself inside the living room, the aroma was coming from the kitchen, as he walked towards the kitchen he could hear humming coming from the room as well.

He walked into the kitchen to find no one there and not even the cookies that aroma was coming from. He continued his search until he saw a figure wearing a white clock went upstairs.

"Excuse me," He called out, but the figure continued which he followed. 

The figure went into a room which he followed when he entered he saw a bed which could fit two people and the usual things of a bedroom but the figure was nowhere to be seen. A picture was on top of the drawer next to the bed which he grabbed it and examined the picture, it was a blonde male, a female in the white clock holding a blonde child and a baby, all of them seemed to be happy. He then saw his reflection but it was the face of an Exo.

The glowing blue eyes stared back at him, he dropped the picture as he was given images in his mind, of his past, of Remnant

The glowing blue eyes stared back at him, he dropped the picture as he was given images in his mind, of his past, of Remnant. The images stopped and he looked down at the now shattered picture, the sound of a baby crying came to him and he went to go investigate. He entered another room with a baby bed in the middle, and a birth certificate in the middle.

He read out loud, "Ruby Rose, bone on the 31st of October, daughter of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose," He heard the same humming coming from outside of the room which he went to investigate.

He saw the figure go downstairs which he followed them, and went out the back door which the figure disappeared once again. He looked around to see an edge with a gravestone and the figure standing behind it looking out to the sky, white rose petals blew in the wind.

 He looked around to see an edge with a gravestone and the figure standing behind it looking out to the sky, white rose petals blew in the wind

He approached the figure and stood a few feet away from them, "Excuse me," 

The figure turned towards him revealing the same female from the picture, Summer Rose who had a motherly smile on her face.

"You must be Mystogen," She said, "It's a pleasure to meet you,"

He tilted his head, "how did you know-"

"When you first saw me, your ghost said your name," She explained.

"I guess that makes sense," Mystogen said, "but why am I here,"

Summer approached him, "Because your job isn't done yet," She smiled again, "And it looks like I'm gonna be stuck with you," She said jokingly.

"Wait what?" He said confused at this, only Summer smiled before disappearing into a bunch of white rose petals that began to circle Mystogen as they spun faster and faster and everything went white.

...

Ghost looked down at his guardian and scanned him once more, he flew back in shock as his guardian shot up looking around in a slight panic before looking up at his ghost.

"Ghost?" Mystogen said.

"You're- You're alive!" Ghost said joyously and circled around Mystogen.

Mystogen began to chuckle as he began to get off the ground, "Yep,"

"You're back! We're back!" Ghost said still excited about his guardian's return.

"Alright, calm down ghost, what happened," Mystogen said.

Ghost stopped in front of Mystogen, "You've been dead for a month, and when I found you, your Light was almost gone, but something happened and that Light ignited and here you are,"

He still had the memory of meeting Summer, "Yep, here I am,"

"But we should get going," Ghost said, "Even if you're back, you can't use the Light for the time being because what ignited it, isn't Light,"

"Alright," Mystogen said looking down at the Ace of Spades still in his hand which he holstered, "Let's get out of here,"

"Right," Ghost disappeared, "I'll explain the situation on the way," 

It was time for Mystogen to continue his journey, but with a friend with him besides Ghost.

(I'm back and ready to start this book! I hope you all are excited to read it as I am writing it. I'll be posting a bio up as soon as I'm done with it. But anyways, goodbye and take care!)