Putting the letter down, you rushed upstairs with the dress in hands and took a quick bath then dressed yourself up.

__skip__

After getting dressed up you didn't bother to put up some make-up but just some lip-gloss to not make your lips chapped and dry.

"Alright."

You took the shoes and wore them; after you did, A sound of the car horning was heard outside or your house.

Not wasting any time, you held your pouch and took the keys then turned off the lights and head outside; locking the door.

'A limo, huh?'

She thought while approaching the luxury car and noticed a man who's the same age as her brother.

"Ms. (L/n)?"

The man softly called out with a gentle smile. To your eyes he looked pretty handsome, but not as handsome as your devil lover.

"Please."

Nodding your head, the man bows his head then opens the door.

"Thank you."

The man smiled softly and nods his head while you enter the black limousine.

"We will arrive in 20 minutes so please do relax."

He politely states as he gently closes the door and enters the driver's seat; then starts to drive.

__skip__

"We have arrived, Miss."

The man stated after opening the door.

"Good evening, Miss (l/n)."

Another man in a butler outfit greeted as the man who drove the limo stood aside while bowing his head.

"Enjoy your night, Miss."

You smiled softly at the chauffeur and gently nod your head at him.

"Thank you."

"The others are waiting for you inside, Young miss."

The butler spoke then smiles.

"If you would please follow me."

You nod your head then waved your hand at the other man, who only nod his head with a smile.

"Very well. Thank you."

As the butler walked, leading the female inside, she ponders.

'The others? I thought it was just me and-'

"We welcome you to tonight's banquet, Miss (l/n). We hope you have a great time."

As her thoughts were cut off, the butler opens the door, revealing a bright light making her to squint her eyes.

'So bright...'

Your eyes widens as you stood with a complete surprised expression on your face.

"Everyone?"

They all smiled softly and sweetly at you then parts in half, letting someone walk towards you.

"Hey, Sweetheart."

There stood in front of you, your handsome lover with a smile on his face.

"I always knew that white would suit you, since you look like an angel."

He said as he pulls you into a gentle and warm hug.

"Oh my..What's this all about?"

You asked still surprised at the sight of everyone gathered.