Chapt 12: confession time

They went back to the hotel, where everyone was waiting and told them it was going to be okay.

They slept like logs each with their own exhaustion, and when they awoke, it was evening on the next day.

But first before that let's go back to what happened when they got back.

Everyone got back safely and Nagisa is injured but not that badly which made you sigh in relief.

Karma is just beside you and is exhausted and before you knew it. He fell asleep on your lap with a peaceful look which made you smile softly at the exhausted red haired boy and even softly touched his head/hair which made him smile in his sleep because of your soft and warm touch.

'I really don't like this..Feeling.'

Rio took this as a chance and got her phone which is just laying beside her and took a picture even thought she's still sick but still got some energy and didn't want to let this moment get away so she took pictures. You on the other hand didn't have enough energy to yell at her so you just sighed.

• • •

It was already evening on the next day everyone is walking at the beach feeling better as ever.

"Good morning! Or should i say 'evening'? "

Okano said while smiling at the three of you.

which is Kanzaki,Okuda and you.

"Feeling better?"

She asked

"Yes, thanks to everyone!"

Kanzaki said while smiling

"I see everyone's in their school jerseys."

You said while looking around

"Morning!"

Kurahashi said while raising her hand and smiling

"Yes, good morning. Now let's enjoy the rest of our trip, shall we?"

Koro sensei said

"you bet!"

Nagisa said

"But we're going back tomorrow morning."

Sugino said.

"What's that?! I haven't enjoyed myself nearly enough, Having spent so much of the trip in my Absolute Defense Form!"

Koro sensei said getting things ready and he even got his clones so that he could even have more fun.

"this is a one-time being: summer camp with my students!"

He said which made you and some of the others sweat drop.

"We can't waste a single second!"

He added while eating a watermelon then Karma shot him which made his clones disappear.

"What are you doing?! 💢"

"you just said not to waste a single second."

Karma said still pointing the pistol at him.

"Ah, yes, Karma. Wait until your target lets down his--"

And with that some of them started to shoot him as well.

"I thought this might be our chance to do him in."

Karma said while walking towards the four of you

Kayano, Nagisa, kurahashi and you just sweat dropped.

"want to take a shot, (y/n)?"

Karma asked you