Chapt 54: hair time

You slid the door open with your pissed look as smokes comes out of your head and you looked at Karma who's just chilling while chatting to Nagisa.

"KARMA!"

You yelled as you clench your teeth and fist with an irk mark on it.

Karma looked at you and smiled.

"Hm?"

He hummed and soon did a closed eye smile which was innocent and bright which made you get more pissed as your eyes were filled with anger and you walked towards him and pulled him by his collar.

"you.."

You growled and Karma grinned and patted your head.

"well what's down is down."

Your grip on him loosen as he smiles.

"we can just clear things up."

You stiffened and got pale.

"WE?!"

You yelled and Karma looked at you as he rest his chin under his hand with a smirk.

"whatever."

You said as as you sigh loudly and sat down and put your bag down also.

You opened your bag with a blank expression and saw see your sketch book and your face was blank at first until you smirk evilly as a dark aura surrounds you.

"is it just me or (y/n)-san is really growing some dark aura there?"

Nagisa pointed at your direction as he sweat drops and you slowly turned your head to look at Nagisa.

"Nani..?"

He asked with a pale look and you walked towards him with a bright smile.

"nothing."

You said as you look at him while examining him.

"i see."

You said as you nodded which made the blue haired male sweatdrop

"see what, exactly..?"

And you just smiled at him and walked behind him, both of your hands were on his shoulder as you smile.

"can i try something to your hair, Nagisa-kun?"

You asked innocently as the blue haired boy turn pale.

"sure..?"

Nagisa said unsure about his answer to the (h/c) female and she soon giggled at the male.

"im gonna start now."

She said and Nagisa nodded in response and then after getting the male's response (y/n) soon removed Nagisa's pigtails and she simply smiled as she hums while a certain red hair male glares at Nagisa with a dark aura he kept glaring daggers at his best friend.

"done~!"

You smiled and gave him a mirror

"Karma-kun~"

(y/n) cooed as she gestures her hand for the male to come over and the mald smiles happily and quickly went to her.

"im gonna try something to your hair also~"

You some brush and brushed your boyfriend's hair and hum some song while smiling brightly because of the obedient boys following your orders.

"done."

And you looked at itona and suddenly you smiled darkly and quickly snatched the male's magazine as you dusted off you hands

"you insolent-"