Chapt 1: weird time

The female, (y/n) was only walking, because she got nothing better to do at home. And the sky was dark so she decided to go back home, while walking on the way home she looked up at the sky and said.

"Guess it's gonna rain."

She blankly said.

Then, suddenly to her surprise it started raining.

"Aaaand I didn't brought my umbrella. So yea. Run."

She smiled, then frown, as she started to run, in search for a shelter.

Finally she found, was soaking wet now because of the rain so you squeezed your clothes and hair.

Then she noticed a guy but pretended to didn't noticed him so you decided to be weird and all.

"Poor sky. wonder why your crying today :("

You said while frowning.

"I'm being weird again."

"Pfft--"

You heard someone tried to stop their laugh so you looked to your left and saw a red headed guy.

"Sorry I didn't saw you there mister. ._."

You said while doing a poker face at him.

"Even though I got here first.."

The male responded with a sigh.

(y/n) examined, the red hair boy and somewhat saw him as a devil.

"Are you a devil?"

She asked, while pointing her index finger at him, then the male pops out some horns and tail, along with an evil smile.

"Yes."

He replied, making her gasp, as she looked quite shocked, but was only a fale reaction, but to the male, it seemed quite real.

"Did you just made a deal with a devil?"

She asked, as her eyes sparkles.

"Uhh..Maybe?"

He replied, quite unsure, and felt somewhat weird around, the girl, but find her quite funny.

"Well, I am one of them."

"Then, would you be hurt if I were to spray some holy water on you?"

She asked, with a curious face. The male, felt more weird and funny.

"Look its sunny!"

She cheerfully said, while pointing her index finger at the sky, making him hum.

"I better, get going, now."

She steps out of the shelter, making the sun shine on her face and hair, with hetr bright smile, making his eyes widen slightly, at the beautiful girl infront of him. Well that's what he thought.

"Bye, Strawberry head~!"

She lastly said, before waving bye at him.

"Well, aren't you quite interesting."

He steps out of the shed, and stares at the girl, who was still running.

"I feel like, we're gonna see, again."

His smile, turned into a smirk.

"I just know it."

• • •

"Tadaima."

The female, with (h/c) said, as her bright cheerful face, turned into a blank one.

"Welcome back."