Chapt 7: snuggling time

[Edited: March 9, 2021]

This unexpected person was none other than the yellow octopus, who was kneeling on the floor as crocodile tears streams down his face.

"I'm so happy.."

He said while sobbing. The two of you not saying anything while your face had a look of disgust, which was directed at yourself since this redhead has made you weak and vulnerable a while ago.

Pursing your lips, you felt a hand grabbing your wrist and somehow, you couldn't help but be  bitter because you could feel the warmth on his hand through your skin.

Karma had a smug look on his face as he leads you while the octopus was...occupied or something.

"There's finally some-...."

Koro-sensei looked up and saw no one.

"Nyu?! W-Where are they?! Maybe it was just an..Imagination?.."

He said as beads of sweats runs down on his face.

"Maybe I've been shipping those two too much and thought that they were doing it ._."

Koro-sensei said while his face started to turn grey and his face is now a poker face and he started to walk away now.

"Damn octopus.."

Karma said with an annoyed and irritated look, after putting you down.

'Fuck.'

You cursed with a dark expression, a bullet of sweat running down on your face as you bite your lip.

'How could I let him kiss me just like that.'

Clenching your fist while your face goes red, you imagine yourself banging your head on the ground.

'Nothing happened.'

You said to yourself then try to use the flee option on the guy, who quickly noticed it and made him irk.

"And where do you think your going?"

Karma suddenly questions, making you to flinch and quickly turn around to face him.

"Nowhere!"

"You were gonna ditch me, huh?"

He said while walking towards you which made you sweat once again as you avoid eye contact.

"W-What? No. No way."

You said still avoiding eye contact, and with that, Karma pulled you closer to him, embracing your smaller form which caught you off guard.

Being burried to his chest, you could smell his scent, making your for your heart to beat fast and loud, anf afraid that he might hear it.

'I don't like this feeling.'

Clenching your teeth, you look up, only to be met with a soft gaze and smile.

'But why...'

Karma wonders why you had that look on your face, you look like someone who's in pain and confused at the same time but, he didn't questioned you at all.

'Just why can't I push you away.'

"Hey, look. A firefly."

He turns you around, making for you to see one of the most beautiful things you had seen.