Chapt 50: secretly jealous

"I feeling like drawing today."

You said while sitting right up and so you took your sketch book ontop of your desk and put it inside your bag, then giggled.

"I wanna draw Nagisa-kun."

You said while smiling and looked outside the window and wondered what happened last night.

'A-re?.. I don't remember what happened..'

You were silent and soon remembered it

"Last night.."

You remembered all of it

"R-right.."

You shakingly put some eraser inside your bag and soon your phone started to buzz

Kayano: morning and get ready. Nagisa and I will pick you up~!
('∀`)♡

You soon stooped shaking and smiled instead.

You: morning to you too and ok~!

You put your phone down and it started to buzz once again and you picked up your phone and looked at the message which made you dumbfounded and silent.

Kayano: Karma-kun's with us also.

You got ready pretty quickly and took some toasted bread and put your shoes on and soon you heard someone yelling which made you open the door pretty quick

"Im out! Im out!"

You said while panting which made Kayano laugh a little.

"What happened to you?"

She asked while raising an eyebrow

"eh."

Then you quickly finished your bread while Nagisa and Kayano just chatted while heading to school and you and Karma were awkward and silent while looking away.

Your phone buzzed again making you sigh.

"My phone keeps buzzing since this morning.."

You blankly mumble to yourself, but the red haired male, Karma heard it, then stared at you, while you take your phone out and read the message.

The curious male, couldn't help but not peek at who and what kind of message was sent to her beloved one.

To: Imouto-chan~!
From: lovely onii-chan~

Morning, my dear lovely lil' sister~

The first sentence made you smile and Karma was getting jealous somehow.

'Hmph. Like a care.'

Pouting like a lil' kid, he shifted his head to his left, as jealousy rises up.

'Even if you're just a brother to her. You're a rival to me.'

Karma thought, as he changed his pouting face into his usual expression.

:Just texting you to see how ya doing and stuff..How are you and Karma-san? Together, yet? No? Well just hurry up and take your relationship into a next level~!
(҂-̀_-́)

:I hope you ain't that lonely, because I always come home late and I miss you. (┳Д┳)

:Also never forget to eat even if you aint hungry. I might get home early today. (♥ω♥*)

:See ya.

:And be careful on your way home.

'He sure text alot.'