Chapt 8: Secret revealed

Edited on Aug 5, 2019.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, it's school time. You're walking towards the old campus and when you saw its, you heard your name being called.

"(y/n)."

Someone said behind you and so you looked behind, seeing a strawberry blonde.

"oh. Good morning Asano-kun!"

You said happily as usual.

"Good morning. I want to ask you something."

He said being serious and curious, as well.

"Sure."

You replied, while slightly smiling at him and he took the chance and held your wrist and walked fastly and he pinned you to a tree, which made you sweat and blink a few times.

"You were that girl."

He said while using his bangs to cover his eyes.

"What girl?"

You asked while raising an eyebrow at him.

"The girl at the park."

He said looking at you straight in the eyes

"So what?"

You lowly replied, hinting with an annoyed and irritated tone, attitude changing, along with a fierce cold expression. slapping his hands away from your shoulder, you clicked your lounge, getting more annoyed.

"What do you want from me?"

You demand, voice getting quite deep.

"I..I.."

He was looking away.

"I...Just wanted to talk about, something."

He looks at you, then looks away, sweating slightly.

"It seems, that you're thinking that this is wasting your time, so I guess.."

You rose an eyebrow. Somewhat curious, about that important thing, taking a deep breath, You simply, yet softly called out his name.

Making the male, to look at you straight to your eyes, seeing your smiling figure.

"Please hurry up."

You demanded, with a stern voice which made him stiff.

"I know..."

He clench his palm into a fist, as his face gets serious.

"All about you."

He continued.

"Why you're here."

You smirked, as you giggle.

"I see."

You closed your eyes, then opens them, revealing such vicious slit eyes, along with a smile.

"Tell me what you know then."

You demanded, as you laughed.

"It would be an honor."

He smirked back.

"You're here for revenge for your brother. And I also know that your parents died because of the failure of the plane--"

You hold up your hand, into a stop sign, then puts it on your hips, as you continue to smirk.

"I'm sorry to disturb your speech, but I need you to stop."