Chapt 30: determination

'DAMN IT!'

Karma thought while gritting his teeth the others were huffing, trying to catch their breath and was sweating and you just giggled.

"Is that all you've got?"

You asked, while smirking.

"We won't give up."

Nagisa said, which made you look at him.

"That's right, (y/n)-san!"

Kayano said with a determined face

"And we will never."

Karma was the last who said that and with the others they started to attack you again.

"How persistent can you guys be?!"

You were getting annoyed at their determination.

"We won't stop until you do."

Karma stated as he almost cut your tentacle, which you luckily dodged it in time.

"How cute."

You mocked, and with one blow, everyone was being blown away but you didn't used full strength at them.

".."

Everyone was on the ground and their bodies was aching in pain but Karma doesn't want to give up and you were looking at him.

"what a waste of time."

And with that you turned your back away at him you felt angry, sad, guilty.

"Did you found him?"

You asked with your right hand on your right ear and there was a sweet voice.

"hai!"

Reina, was confused but suddenly she realized something

"(y/n)-san, he's t-!"

The signal was cut off

"Moshi moshi?"

At first you were calm.

"Reina-san?"

The earpiece, blew up, but before it did, you took it off.

"Something isn't right."

You mumbled and so you carefully looked around and saw some eyes but you looked again and there was none.

"Must be hallucinating, cuz of this bullsh*t."

You started to walk away, searching for your yellow enemy.

"Where is he?!"

You started to get impatient, gritting your teeth, and you were starting to get dizzy.

"I gotta find him quick."

And suddenly you heard a sound behind the bush and saw a yellow tentacle

"I wonder where is that stupid, pervert teacher."

You said harshly while walking forward to it, But quietly.

"found y-"

You attacked the bush but saw nothing but a yellow tentacle and suddenly you were being held by those tentacles.

"What?"

You breathe out with eyes wide open.

"Nyuruhuhu~"

It was koro-sensei.

"I didn't expect you to be so impatient, (y/n)-san."

He said with his usual grin then everyone came out with their smiling face