Chapt 4: Arguing time

"because she's...

"Mine."

He said while glaring at the boy which made you blink a few times.

"• • • EHHHHH?!?!!!"

The two boys looked at you with confusion then Karma realized what was that about and started to smirk and pulled you closer to him while burying you to his chest which made you surprised and you really wanted to twist his arm and throw him for touching you and hugging you without your permission but just tried to play with it.

"eh? ._."

You said while doing a poker face.

"You can leave now, Asano-kun."

He said still smirking at the strawberry blonde who is pissed right now at his actions.

"Get your hands of off her."

Asano said getting angry at him because he was hugging you and burying you to his chest.

"Never. Just leave already. This isn't where you belong. This is E-class remember?"

The sadist, stated. Completely smirking.

Which made the strawberry blonde growl but still insisting on staying.

"No."

Then Karma's eyes widened on how persistent this guy is then Karma took a step forward still hugging you in his arms And so did Asano.

"Just leave already."

Karma took another step forward.

"I will. If you get your filthy hands away from her."

Asano said while taking another step also.

"Jealous?"

He asked while smirking and taking another step forward.

"No. Just leave her alone."

Asano said with a stern tone while taking another step forward and then they were close to each other now while glaring at each other and you looked at the two boys who is close to each other now and could even see some spark.

"Just kiss already so we can end this."

You said while looking at the two strawberry haired boys and they also looked at you too with disgust in their faces about kissing each other.

"I will Never, ever. Kiss this guy."

Karma said while letting you go.

"And same."

Asano said while crossing his arms

"Oh cmon. You two seemed pretty close to each other and it's not like it'll be the end of the world for the two of you."

You said while smiling at them which made them blink.

"yea right. It'll be the end of world for me."