Chapt 59: attacking time (2)

"one way or another, we're gonna see thing to the end!"

And soon okajima joined in

"you don't get to march in, in the last minute and tell us what to f*cking do!"

He yelled attacking the man behind which caused the man to clench his teeth.

"you have to trust us and we know how to handle, Koro-sensei!"

Isogai yelled

"just stand down and let us do this our way!"

You added and soon an anti-knife was thrown and Nagisa used his trick which was the clapping thing and held the man's head and pulled it to him.

"Karma!"

He yelled and Karma jumped in kicking the man's head and now the man is down.

"Nice!"

You yelled

"ehe, Nagisa."

Nagisa smiled and the two gave a high five at each other and so did the others.

"HEY GUYS THE MAN IS STILL MOVING!!!"

Kayano yelled in her panicking mode and soon the others were tasering the man.

"hey, dumb assess, what do you you're doing?! Finish what you started, instead of high fiving at each other like losers!!

Terasaka yelled with an irk mark on his forehead while you blankly stare at the man who was screaming in agony.

"..Boring.."

You said and started to walk and soon run.

"see ya guys!"

You yelled and everyone looked at each other and nod and so you guys left the man and rushed to your teacher, Koro-sensei.

"i thought, that sounded like you."

Koro-sensei stated

"Koro-sensei."

You said with a slight smile.

"you've come so far, look at you!"

And soon you gave a bright smile and rushed towards your teacher.

"Koro-sensei!!"

You yelled while rushing towards him and so did the others, Karma was spacing out a little but soon snapped out of it and walked towards him.

"the lasers are almost charged up."

You said while looking at it.

"So it would seem."

Koro-sensei said with a sad tone

"I imagine, they'll probably try firing the killing shot, just shy at midnight."

Everyone remained silent and just listen.

"there's enough concentrated power in that baby to shot down my entire absolute form."

"what do we do?"

Kataoka said while looking down putting her hand in front of her chest.

"we have to leave, Let's try to find a way out of here!"

Kurahashi stated

"Oh, i know you could take us as hostages or something."

You states as well with a slight hope in your eye and Nagisa and the others nodded

"I'm sorry children, there's no stopping this now.."

Koro-sensei said

"too many of people are aware of my existence."