Chapt 5: alone time

'beep beep beep beep-'

You turn, your alarm clock off, using your foot, because of exhaustion last night, you were sleeping soundly and had somehow managed to rotate a complete 360 degrees and luckily you didn't fall off your bed And then you heard someone knock on your door, you started to groan.

"(y/n), sweetie it's time to wake up and go to school."

"Morning already~?"

You asked while rubbing your eyes

"Yes, dear. Now get up and get ready. Breakfast is already also. Also i gotta go"

Reina said.

"I'll be late. Bye sweetie~!"

She said, then left.

"uh..Bye?"

You replied. In a questioning tone. So you just shrugged and got ready for school and after that you head downstairs seeing no one except for food-chan.

"food~!"

You said happily and sat down.

"Itadaikimasu~!!"

You said happily because it was pancakes.

'this is so childish.'

You thought with a blank expression

"wait. I'm alone so..Oh well!"

So you ate it happily and after eating you putted your plate at the sink and left the house.

• • •

Walking to school, you said to yourself, it's fine to stop putting that dumb smile, for once. Until you bump into someone and you kind of stumble and then you rubbed your nose while saying.

"Watch were you--"

You were cut off by a strawberry haired blonde boy.

"Oh. Ohayo strawberry blonde-kun~!"

You quickly changed, into a cheerful one. Smiling brightly at him.

"It's Asano."

The boy said getting irritated at the nickname and then you giggled.

"Sorry I forgot.."

You said while scratching your head and smiling sheepishly at him.

"It's fine."

Asano replied, while starting to walk again.

"See ya later, (l/n)-san."

He said, while smiling slightly at you. Which made you smiled back brightly, only in a pretending manner.
After he left, you put that blank expression, back, once again. Then started to head at the old campus. While walking you saw a certain red haired boy. And you of course, already knew, who it was.

"Akabane.."

You mumbled. You stared at him. But the most attention he got, was his hair.

'Looks..Soft.'

You thought, without you, realizing it. Your head was alreadt reaching for his head.

'No. What were you thinking, (y/n)? He's the person, who gets in your way. He's one of your enemies.'

You bit, your mouth in frustration.

'..Just a little touch, would do..'

Your hand, reached out to his hair. And to your amaze. His hear was really soft. You couldn't help but be in awe.

Still amaze by the boy's soft hair, Groaning was suddenly heard, the male wakes up and looked at your face, straight into your eyes. You looked at him, as you felt your world shattered. You started to sweat bullets.

'Calm down..Calm down. Your life ain't still over, girl.'

You thought. Realizing something, You saw him leaning forwards. He was close enough to you, to feel his breath.

'what a beautiful eyes..I could just stare at her and those beautiful eyes. Forever.'

Karma thought.

'and those lips..'

He started to look at your lips.

'they look..Soft.'

He thought again

'and..Kissable '

Your eyes were wide open and so you blushed in embarrassment. Then looked away so you can avoid eye contact with him and got your hand away from his soft hair which made you and him kind of disappointed.

"sorry.. I couldn't help myself. So yea."

You said while smiling sheepishly at him and started to stand up and got your bag and started to walk away, fastly.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Your heart were beating fastly which you thought Karma, could hear it and so you left the boy and started to head to the classroom.

Leaving the red haired boy blinking and kind of confused but started to smirk but when he just remembered the scene a while ago he started to blush while looking at the ground.

"Man.."

He mumbled

"that was kind of.. Hot and.."

"I'm so f*cking turned on."

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

Sorry if it's short :')