Chapt 14: performing time

'A boy?'

Feeling somehow a little bit piss, you simplu just shook it off and gave a fake guilty expression.

"I-I'm so sorry!"

You said, as you reach your hand out. The boy was in a daze and just continued to stare at her.

'What a beautiful...Girl.'

He thought, as soon as he saw your hand reaching out to him. He shook his head, then quickly stand up with a big bright smile on his face.

 He shook his head, then quickly stand up with a big bright smile on his face

"It's fine."

"I see. Well that's good to know then!"

You said happily, then patted his head.

"Also."

Rummaging through your bag, you hand him some cookies, with a bright smile.

"Please accept this as an apology."

The boy stared at it, then at you.

"Are you sure?"

You nodded your head with a hum.

"Uwa~! Arigato nee-chan~!"

He happily took it, making you smile more at him.

"I'll be going then."

You said, as you bow your head.

"Enjoy your cookies."

The boy nodded, as he smiled brightly.

"Thanks for the cookies, again, Nee-chan."

She shook her and did an eye close smile.

"It's nothing. Just simply take it as an apology for dozing off and bumping into you."

She turned around, then waved her hand, again.

"Bye, then~!"

The boy nodded his head, once again, then waved his hand with a big bright smile.

"Be careful on your way, Nee-chan!"

He turned around and started to smile, and eat his cookies, as well.

'She's kind of familiar.'

Little did the female know, someone with the color red hair was passing by and just happen to saw what happened.

'This pisses me off.'

• • •

"Ohayo, minna!"

You greeted everyone, as happy and cheerful as always and then felt like someone hugged you from behind and it was the strawberry haired head boy and is crying slightly.