[1.11] T h e C o n f e s s i o n

C h a p t e r  E l e v en
A p r i l • P o v

"I'm sorry April, I've just never liked anyone as much as I've liked you. You make me feel happy, sad, angry, jealous and frustrated, all at the same time. I knew when I first laid eyes on you that I was a goner, you blew me away right from the start. I was scared about what I was feeling for you so I started entertaining other girls to forget about you but it made no difference and I never meant to hurt you and I just like you so much. Please forgive me, Babygirl." By the time, he's finished, Hayden is resting his forehead against mine and is breathing heavily as though he's ran a marathon.

"I'm so fucking sorry Babygirl,"

Hayden grabs my hand and places it on the left side of his chest, "Feel the effect you have on me."

I feel his heart beating as fast as mine and a smile makes it way on my face, knowing I affect him just as much as he does me.

Hayden pinned me further against the wall, his muscular arms caging me in on both sides, "I've liked you April Bunting for a very, very long time and I don't know how much longer I can go without telling you."

I shiver, when his teeth graze the top of my ear, leaving goosebumps in their trail, "I think I like you too Hayden West even if your infuriate me to no end, I like your sorry ass."

A genuine smile plays on Hayden lips, showcasing the dimples only some of us were lucky enough to witness, "You, April Bunting, make me very happy and also annoy me with your cute pouting."

I refrain from pouting, "I can pout if I want to, whether the guy I like likes it or not. Especially when he thinks he can ignore me for a month and get away with it." I cross my arms, giving Hayden a once over.

And before I can say anything else, Hayden presses his lips against mine, sending warmth throughout my body.

As his lips touch mine, fireworks go off in the background, making me feel like I'm starring in my own romance.

A very complicated romance, I must say.

And God I like this guy a lot more than I should and it's driving me crazy.