[1.6] T h e M o r n i n g A f t e r

C h a p t e r S i x
A p r i l • P o v

"Oh god, my head kills," I moan, blocking the sunlight from my vision as I slowly get out of bed.

I quickly drink the water and Advil on my bedside, thanking God for the person who was kind enough to bring me this amazing cure.

I'm never drinking again.

I look down and realise I'm still wearing what I wore to the party last night. Smelling like Vodka and sweat, I take a quick shower and change into tank top and shorts.

"Did I do anything embarrassing last night, Hayden?" I walk into the kitchen, drool forming at the corner of my mouth as I watch Hayden's shirtless back comes into view and the smell of waffles tease my nostrils.

"You danced on the bar counter, I dragged you out the party because you were drunk, you hit my sexy butt, and then told me boldly you didn't like me flirting with other girls."

Hayden eyes linger on my toned legs, whilst as I struggle to cover as much of them as I can with my shorts, before he looks back up to my eyes again.

I raise an eyebrow, ashamed, "I hit your butt. Why the hell would I hit your butt? And you can flirt with as many girls as you want, I really don't care."

I really do.

"A drunken mouth speaks a sober heart."

I shrug, my heart racing as I feel like a teenage girl who has told her crush that she likes him.

Hayden winks, smirking as he puts waffles on a plate and hands them to me, "You were practically begging me to do you in bed but being the gentleman I am, I said no and took you home."

I almost faint on the spot, "I did not. Please say you're joking."

At my expression, Hayden bursts out laughing, "You didn't beg for sex, Babygirl. Am I that bad you wouldn't want to have sex with me?" He seems slightly hurt but quickly covers it up with his usually cocky demeanour.

I blush, looking away, "I didn't mean it in that way, I-I-I just.. Stop confusing me, dipshit."

Hayden winks at me, "So you would want to have sex with me?"

I blush, running out the room with my plate of waffles before I can embarrass myself any more.

1 h o u r l a t e r

"Can I come in?" Hayden says from the other side of my bedroom door.

I mutter a come in, going back to my laptop as I continue typing up my work for my next lecture.

"Do you have any plans for today?" He asks, sitting at the edge of my bed, looking around my bedroom as his eyes land of a picture of me as a little kid, completely drenched with sea water, my hair sticking up everywhere.

I must admit I have never been a picture person as you can clearly see.

"I don't have any plans, why?"

Hayden shrugs, suddenly looking a lot nervous than he did before, "I was thinking that we should have a movie marathon. How does that sound? I've even made popcorn." I smile a little at the hopefulness in his voice and grin.

"Why not? But I swear if you annoy me or put on a silly movie, you won't leave this apartment with your dick intact."