"So I know I'm always really forward and blunt, but I want you to be comfortable enough to be able to tell me to stop. If you are ever uncomfortable with anyth―" I cut him off by climbing onto his lap and kissing him hard.

"Stop." I peck him again. "Talking," I say between kisses and take Maddox by surprise. I straddle his narrow hips and run my hands up his chiseled abs feeling each hard ridge tentatively. Maddox's rough hands hold the outside of my thighs and he looks up at me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Princess?" Maddox says, smoothing his hands up and down my thighs, fingering the edges of my socks and pulling the band back a bit to make it snap down against my skin.

I bite my lip and look into his eyes. "I'll show you mine as long as you do the honors," I say while playing with the hem of my t-shirt that is still keeping me modest enough. Maddox's hands push up the shirt to my hips, displaying my white lace panties underneath and he looks up at me with dark eyes, I draw my lower lip between my teeth in anticipation while he teases me by dragging the fabric up excruciatingly slowly.

He finally, impatiently, tears off the shirt the rest of the way and inhales sharply at the sight of me in a white, lace bralette that has even my small breasts practically spilling out. His eyes close and I wait impatiently for his reaction.

"Fuck me." He mumbles under his breath while gazing from my breasts to my stomach.

"Not yet." I retort, albeit quietly, and I can tell he's taken by surprise again. I'm not sure what has come over me at the moment, but even without the presence of alcohol, I feel confident and sexy. Maddox's reactions to me when I'm like this make it all the better. I trust him to see me this way, this vulnerable because he's proven to me multiple times that I can.

I lean forward to kiss Maddox, but before our lips meet, I turn my head to the side to press my lips to his ear softly. Kissing down and along his jaw, I make my way down to his chest, abs, and finally, my lips meet the waistband of his boxers. Exploring has never felt so fun.

Biting my lip and sitting up, straddling around Maddox's thighs now, I play with the waistband of his tight black boxer briefs. "I want to try something, but I need your help," I mumble shyly, looking into Maddox's wide eyes.

"Princess, I don't expect you to do anything―"

"I want to though. I really want to." I say, telling the truth. I've wanted to see him come undone for so long now. Especially since that night at the lake house. I want to return the favor. 

"Well in that case, you might want to get rid of that scared expression." He says, referring to my face as I look down at his bulge that seems to be even bigger than before.

I shake my head, ridding myself of said expression and hovering my right hand over his black briefs, slowly bringing it down to touch the visible bulge. My hand shakes as it rests on him, but I take a deep breath and try to steel my nerves. Maddox's eyes snap shut at the light pressure and the firm muscles in his legs tense as I close my hand around him, squeezing lightly and trying to familiarize myself with this part of him.

As soon as Maddox's eyes open, I hook my fingers into his waistband hesitantly, and pull his briefs completely off, leaving him completely bare. My lips part as I take in his huge appendage. My confidence from before is dwindling with the glimpse of what Maddox has been hiding in his pants. I'm truly intimidated. "Um." Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth. I've officially been rendered speechless and I'm not sure what to do next. 

"If you've changed your mind, it's okay, Princess. We can still stop because it's not ever too late to turn back." Maddox says and eases my mind slightly. If I get uncomfortable, I don't have to continue. I wrap a warm hand around his hard length, looking up at Maddox for direction. He nods. I pump a few times, going faster with his encouragement.

"How far do you―" He starts but I lower my head down to his tip and lick. "That answers that." He groans and his hand rests gently on my head, not pushing me down but brushing my hair back. Maddox grabs a hair tie from my nightstand and wraps it around my hair to keep it out of my face as I open my mouth to suck on the swollen tip, eyes lighting up when he groans from above me.

His skin is soft and I make sure to keep my teeth away from him so as to not hurt him, just focusing on breathing and using my lips and tongue. I drag my mouth off of him with a pop and lick my lips, tasting his foreign flavor. I return my mouth to him again and attempt to take him deeper. "Oh fuck baby, you're doing so well. You're a pro." He groans and I try not to giggle at his compliment. His eyes are now focused on me and my movements, and I try to maintain eye contact while sucking on him.

"Fuck. Your eyes, keep them on me, Princess." Maddox moans and I do as he says, keeping my eyes locked on his. "Use your hand for the rest." He directs and I follow his command, placing my hand on the base of him and using it to cover the rest that my mouth can't reach.

He goes so far back in my throat that he hits my gag reflex and I pull back. I take a deep breath and Maddox looks at me concernedly. "You okay?" He asks and I just nod. Eager to finish, I return my mouth to him and my hand as well, moving faster.

"Suck your cheeks in," He says and I do. This must be the last straw for him as his whole body tenses and he starts to shake. "Baby unless you want a mouthful, back up." Maddox groans but I continue sucking him, wanting to taste all of him. Eyes locked on mine, Maddox erupts in my mouth, filling it with his arousal. I swallow the thick, slightly salty liquid and clean off the rest with my mouth, removing my hand unsurely.

"That was fun," I say shyly and Maddox simply stares at me with an open mouth and wide eyes, nodding his head in agreement.

"Fuck. You look like you enjoyed that as much as I did. Are you soaked, Princess?" He asks and I blush profusely. "C'mere baby."