Chapter 21

Couple Of Weeks Later

Bianca

Dre Has Been Out Of Town For A Few Days On Business.  Today Is His Birthday.  I Wanted To Suprise Him For His Birthday And Fly To  Washington. Since Brook Is All Healed And Perfectly Fine I Dont See Why Not. 

Im Leaving The Kids Here.  Ana Has Practice.  She Went Back To Dancing About Two Weeks Ago.  She Is Doing Amazing.  I Put A'Bella In Swimming For The Summer.  Basically So I Can Get A Break From Her.  Bryan Is Just Bryan.  He Doesnt Do Nothing.  He Spends His Time Taking Care Of Brook And Ana Puppies With Deborah.  Brook Hasnt Joined Nothing.  Im So Sick Of Her And Terrance With These Go Carts.  Next She Going To Be Back In The Hospital From Hurting Herself.  But I Try Not To Be A Mean Mom And Stop The Fun So I Just Warned Her That Im Not Taking Her To The Hospital If She Get Hurt. 

*

Im Currently Boarding The Plane.  Its 5 O Clock.  I Get There At 8. I Been Sending Him Nudes All Day Long Teasing Him.  Them Pictures Aint Nothing Compared To The Real Thing.  He Been Sending Me Freaky Text About How He Gone Fuck Me And Make Me Squirt.  Only My Husband.  I Know  For A Fact He's Not Enjoying His Birthday Maybe Me Coming Will Make It Better. 

My Phone Vibrated.  It Was Brook Facetime Should I Answer?  I Just Saw Her. 

" Hey Babies. " All My Kids Was On The Screen.

"Hey Mommy" They Said In Unison Smiling.  I Swear Those Smiles Brighten My Day Everyday.

"Mommy When You Coming Back" Bells Asked.

"I Dont Know.  Soon I Cant Stay Away From My Angels That Long"

"Mommy Is You Gone Make It Back For My Show"

"Have I Ever Missed One? " I Said Rolling My Eyes Playfully Making Her Giggle.

"Just Checking But I Have To Go Love You"

"Love You Too Snuckems. Tell Taylor To Write Your Dance Teacher A Check For This Week I Forgot." She Nodded.

"Mommy You Didn't Say Nothing To Me Yet" Bryan Said.  I Smiled Big.

"Hey Pud I Miss You"

"I Miss You More. I Want To Come With You "

"I Wish You Could Maybe Next Time" He Frowned. "Turn That Frown Upside Down. Go Get Your Gift From  Under Mommy Bed" He Jumped Up And Left. I Bought Him A Big Race Car. Ran Me About 50 Bucks.

"What About Me Mommy" Bells Whined.

"Why You Whining Princesses Don't Cry" I Told Her.

" Uncle Taylo Said Imma Queen" She Put Her Hands On Her Hips. As If She Was Getting Me Together.

"Girl Bye " She Smiled.  "But Mommy Put Your Gift In Your Room Closet" She Ran So Fast. They Must Be On My Room Apple Desk Top Because Of The Background.  I Bought Her A Princess Gown With Some 2 Inch Heels And Accessories. . She Gone Go Crazy.

"That Leaves Me" Brook Said.

"How Have You Been"

"Mom I Literally Just Saw You 3Hours Ago. But Terrance Crashed His Cart Into Dads Audi On Purpose. "

"Dre Gone Get Him. Those Carts Are Dangerous.  "

"You Just Scared. You Used Mine Yesterday To Go To Terrance House"

"I Have License. Brook You Are 8 Years Old. " She Laughed.

"Whatever Mom"

"But I'm Bored Without You Guy's"

"Don't Be Cause These Kids Aggy. And This Babysitter Is Not Doing Nothing. We Already Called Us Somewhere To Be For The Time You Gone. " These Kids Is Something Else.

"Where Brook. "

"Terrance Dropping Everyone Off. Ana And Bryan Going To Grandpa House.  Bells Going To Monica House.  And I'm Going To Terrance House As Always. "

"Brook You Need To Give That Poor Guy A Break" I Stressed.

"He Need To Give Me A Break. He Came Over Here Everyday I Was Shot. And He The One Invited Me Over. " She Said.

"Whatever Call Me Later " I Said. 

"But You Didn't Tell Me Where My Suprise Was " She Said I Chuckled.  "

"Behind The Deep Freezer. Love You And Give Everyone Kisses For Me."

"Love You More " She Hung Up. I Bought Her The New 3's And The Socks Shirt And Jacket With Some Black Trues Blue Stitching.  That Ran Me About 250 Bucks . Whatever Makes Her Happy.

*

I Seduced The Desk Clerk Into Giving Me The Key To Drr's Hotel Room. I Couldn't Wait To Devour Him. I Made My Way To His Room. I Unlocked The Door And Pushed It Open.  I Heard The Shower Running.  He Was Taking A Shower.  I Stripped Out Of My Clothes And Made My Way To The Bathroom.  Shower Sex Is The Best Sex.

The Next Morning

Dre

Bianca Had Me Up All Night But I'm Not Complaining.  She A Freak.  She Even Gave Me Head For The First Time And It Was Better Than I Ever  Experienced.

"Where You Going" She Just Got Out The Shower.  She Was Wrapped In A Towel While Her Hair Was Wet And Curly.

"Home" She Said Sitting On The Bed.

"Why? I Want You Here" She Smiled.

"My Kids Want Me There. Plus You Working" She Said Laying Flat On The Bed With The Towel Still Around Her. She Was Strolling Through Her Phone.

"You Need A Break From Them Bad Ass Kids "

"I Can't Just Leave My Babies There For A Long Time. I Only Been Gone For 12 Hours. I At least Got 7 Calls From Each Of Them Telling Me How Much They Missed Me." She Poked Her Bottom Lip Out.

"Stop Pouting.  Just Stay With Me For A Little While.  I Deserve You More Than Them Bratty Ass Kids"

"Unt Unt Nobody Comes Before My Power Four" She Snapped.

"Whatever Bad Ass Kid's" I Mumbled. 

"Whatever I'll Stay Here For 2 Days. I Have To Call Someone To Take My Bratz To The Dentist In The Morning" She Picked Up Her Phone.

.

After She Got Off The Phone She Put On Some Clothes. "I Was Thinking Maybe We Should Take The Girls Out Of The Private School And Put Them In Public School"

"No Then Next They Gone Find A Boyfriend And Shit. I Put Them In A All Girl School For A Reason. " She Must Be Crazy.

"Stop Being So Freaking Dramatic. This Is Going To Be Good For Them"

"No Let Them Stay Where They At  " I Shook My Head .

"Someone Is A Little Heated. Chill Dre It Was Just A Suggestion.  I Think Brook Don't Fit In There.  "

"I'llTalk To Her. But She Staying At That School.  "

"Do You Want Them To Be Gay ?"

"That's Better Than Letting A Little Voy Stick His Digaling Into Her. "

"Whatever Dre"

》》》》》》》 》》》》》》》》

Less Comments = Less Updates.

Comment

Vote

Suggestions