Chapter 9

Jennifer

Terrance Just Going To Dump Me Like That. That's Cool My Fallback Game Is Strong. 

I'm Only Nineteen Years Old And He Want Me To Have A Baby.  I'm Turning 20 Next Month I'm Still Young. He's Not Getting That Through His Head. I'm Still In School.  I Can't Have A Child Right Now. 

Honestly I Don't Want Children At All And I Told Him That. Kids Is A Lot Of Responsibility.  He's Really Good With Brooklyn But I'm Worried That I'm Not Going To Be A Good Mom.

Two Years Ago I Was A Stripper.  That's Not A Good Role Model For A Child. But I Did Get My Shit Together.  I Have A Nice Stable Job. Bianca Raised My Pay Every Since She Started Working From Home.

I Really Need To Talk To Terrance.  I Want Closure On Our Relationship.

Bianca

I'm Sitting Here At The Hospital With Taylor. Monica Really Messed Him Up. She Gave Him A Black Eye And A Broken Leg.

"You're Leaving The Hospital Today Let Me Go Sign Your Release Papers.  "

I Stood Up And Walked Out The Room.

*

We're On Our Way To My Dads House . For A Big Dinner And To Tell Eachother Where We Want To Go. The Crazy Part Of It All Is Everyone Don't Like Each Other At All. So It Might Be Arguing

"So Is You And Monica Getting A Divorce? " I Asked.

"No My Mom Snapped On Me Yesterday Because Of The Situation"

"She's Mad At Who ?"

"Me She Slapped Me . " I Chuckled

"Baby Daddy You Got To Do Better. "

"Your Cousin Is Crazy" He Shook His Head.

"But I Told You That 3 Years Ago. " I Said As I Parked My Car. Everyone Car Was Here Including Dre. This Gone Be A Long Day.

"Monica Here Man She Might Beat My Ass With My Own Crutches" I Laughed While Helping Him Out The Car.

"At Least My Kids Here They Been Outie On Me "

"Even Bryan?  "He Looked Surprised.

"He Been With My Dad Ever Since He Got That Bearded Dragon." I Opened The Front Door. We Went Inside Everyone Was In The Living Room Talking.  Dre And His Girlfriend.  I Spotted ZEEK.Omg My Babe Is Back. I Jumped On Him So Quick.

"You Must Really Missed A Nigga"He Smiled.

"Omg Yes. Babe You Can't Leave Me Like That"I Hugged Him. 

"I Got Good News For You Later Though.  " I Nodded And He Put Me Down.

"The Kids In The Game Room Or Wondering Around Somewhere. " I Nodded And Hugged Everyone Except Dre And His Girlfriend. I Sat On The Couch Next To Jennifer.

"So Wassup Guys." I'm In A Good Mood Today.

"You Glowing Bianca" Monica Pointed Out.

"She Got The D " Jennifer Added.

"Maybe " I Shrugged And Laughed. I Felt Dre Staring At Me.  Damn Can I Have My Face Back.

"I Feel The Tension In The Air" Deborah Commented. " Is Y'all Relationships Fine " Marriage Counselor Ass.

"I'm Not A Relationship"Every Body Said In Unison.  Except Dre And His Girlfriend.

"What Happened To You Two Jennifer And Terrance? " She Asked