Finally an update

It's been about 2 years and we haven't found Bianca at all and it's like she left without a trace. It's hurting my heart not to see my beautiful ass wife everyday. These kids are always asking where she is and it's tough because I still have yet gave them an answer they can believe in. I now know how Bianca felt taking care of the kids when I was locked up and mannnnn these kids giving me grey hairs already.
    "Yo pops" yelled out Brook while walking into the house with her basketball gear on. My baby went from a girly girl to a straight lil thug tomboy thanks to that damn Terrence. "Wassup B?" replied Dre dapping Brook up. "Shit, just tired from school and basketball. But I gotta tell you something daddy and I don't want you getting ya lil panties in a bunch either" Brook stated looking so serious. I scared Dre because he haven't heard her call him daddy in years and just from the look on her face alone scared him shitless. "Ok, B wassup?" Dre said getting a little more comfortable on the couch and lighting a jay. It became a habit to smoke every now and then because the kids had him so stressed sand it was the best way to keep him mellowed out without snapping on the kids.
    "I.....I think....I think I saw mommy on my way home" Brook said looking at Dre with tears that was threatening to leave her eyes at any given moment. It took awhile for Dre to comprehend what Broom just said out her mouth and stood up. "Do you remember where you might've seen her Brook?" asked Dre sliding his bike flats on. "Yeah, not to far from Kmart"  "Let's go now" Dre walked towards his car and started it heading to Kmart.
      15 minutes later they pulled up to Kmart looking all around until Brook pointed her out. "There she go right there, look, don't she look like mommy?" asked Brook while pointing her out and staring at the lady. "It's only one way to find out" stated Dre getting out the car. "BIANCA!!!!! BIANCA!!!!!" yelled out Dre towards the walking lady.  She slowly turned around and burst into tears and just dropped. Brook and Dre both ran to her I'm full speed and it her to the car. Brook sped to the hospital considering it was 30 minutes away from where they where. They made it to the hospital in 10 minutes at. Dre died f have time to ask Brook where she learned how to drive because deep down he knew Terrence taught her. "PLEASE HELP ME! SOMETHING IS WRO F WITH MY WIFE!" Dre called out to an nurse that was walking up to them. Immediately doctors and nurses rushed up to them seeing the state Bianca was in and wheeled her away. Bianca and Dre started calling everyone letting  them know they had found Bianca and to come up to the hospital.