Chapter 18

Terrance

I Can't Believe A Mutherfucker Decided To Shoot At My Niece's. My Phone Vibrated.

Unknown : How Does It Feel To Have Someone You Love Haunted Down And Killed. Mr "Tracker"

Dafuq I Got Pissed Again. Nobody Know About Family Who I Track Down.

Bianca

Doctors Still Didn't Tell Us Shit. If My Daughter Dead Imma Shoot Every Moving Object Or Human. How Can You Shoot At A Child.  My Phone Vibrated.

Unknown - How Does It Feel To Have Your Child Taken From You ? What Goes Around Comes Around.

They Shoot My Kid On Purpose.  I Swear To Jesus Christ Himself That Imma Kill Whoever Did This.

Taylor

Everyone So Emotional And Motionless.  I Can't Believe This Shit Man. We Kept The Gang Life Away From Our Women  And Children For A Reason. This Shit Cannot Be Gang Related. My Phone Beeped.

Unknown - You A Cold Hearted White Nigga. You Killed My Dad So I Killed Your Niece. Mister "Hitman"

Dre

I Swear All I Can THINK About Is Getting Revenge. They Fucked With The Wrong One.  I Know  Brook Alive.  She A Thug Bullets Can't Hold Her Back.  Ana Keeps Blaming Herself.  I'm Holding Her And Bells.  My Phone Went Off .

Unknown - You Broke My Heart So I Shaddered Yours. 

What The Fuck.  I Never Been In A Serious Relationship Ever. Except Bianca. 

Zeek

Bianca Is Historical Right Now.  She Sluring Her Words Every Now And Then. She Don't Want To Stop Crying. She Sitting On My Lap Beating My Chest Crying. I've Never Seen Her Like This.  I Pray To God Brook Is Alright.  My Phone Vibrated Luckily It Was Already In My Hand.

Unknown.  : You Fucked With The Wrong One.  I Shot Your God Daughter And I Don't Give A Fuck. 

Yes Brook Is My God Child. I Just Really Don't Have  A lot Of Time To Spend With Her. Well Since I'm Not A Hit man Anymore I Have A Lot Of Free Time.

"Family Of Brooklyn Diaz Ramirez. " The White Doctor CAlled Out.  Bianca Jumped Up So Fast. Her Face Was Tomato Red. We All Made Our Way Over There. 

"Please Tell Us You Got Good News. " Monica Panicked.

"Brooklyn Is A Very Strong Girl. She Went Through Emergency Surgery The Bullet Was 2 Centimeters Away From Her Heart. We Removed Th-"

"Is She Alive We Don't Want The Life Story" Jennifer Snapped. 

"Yes.  She's In Room 209" He Walked Away. Jennifer Scared Him Away Crazy Ass. We All Sped Walked To The Room. Bianca Swung The Door Open Fast Asf.

"My Baby" She Ran To The Bed And Kissed Her So Many Times. 

"Mommy I'm Ok"She Whispered

"You Not Ok. You Laying In A Hospital Bed"Bianca Cried .

"But I'm A Thug.  "Everyone Was Just Watching. 

"Terrance Did You Teach Her This?"

"No" He Shook His Head

"I Got A Message From An Unknown Number" Bianca Said Sitting Next To Brook Bedside.

"I Did Too"Everybody Said In Unison Except Monica.

"I Know For A Fact That It Came From Brittany" Bianca Said Sounding Sure. 

"Who Is Brittany? " Taylor Asked. The Kids Went To The Cafeteria With Deborah.

"My Babymomma. How Can You Be So Sure" Dre Said

"She Said I Took Her Child Away From Her So She Took Mine"

"But My Message Said I Killed Somebody Dad "Taylor Said. 

"Mine Said Some Shit Like About Getting Haunted Down.  I Don't Haunt Nothing"

"Brook Tell Us The Full Story " Brandon Sr  Said.

" Diana And I Was Walking To The Outdoor Mail Box And They Started Shooting.  " Well Damn

"You Didn't See No Car."I Asked.

"Apple Red Mercedes"

"Wait A Minute.  " She Paced The Room.  " Whitney Dad Died A Month Before I Met Her. I Bought This Bitch A Mercedes.  But How Is Brittany Connected To Whitney. I Taught Whitney How To Shot A Gun. So She Got Aim."

"Nine Times Out Of Ten She Ain't Safe At This Hospital.  Monica Call One Of Your Nurse Friends And Offer Them A Job. 2 Hundred Dollars An Hour. Make Sure It's Someone Trust Worthy.  " Brandon Spoke.  " Dre Recruit 200 Of Our Corner Boys For This Mission.  They Working With Someone They Ain't Doing This Alone.  Taylor You Go To The Warehouse And Get Weapons Bombs And All. Terrance Track Those Messages Tell Me Exactly Where They Came From." They All Walked Out The Room.

"So Whitney Did This To Me?" It Was Now Monica Jenn And Me Here.

"Seems Like It. But I Got To Go Pick Up Ethan And Abella From School" Monica Said Hugging Brook. Then Hugged Me And Jennifer. 

" Where Did My Mom Go? " Brook Asked.

"I Don't Know Let Me Go Find Her" Jenn Stood Up.

"Now It's 2 " I Said. 

"I Want Them Mutherfuckers To Suffer. They Got Me In A Hospital Bed.  This Hurts Z . This Worst Than Falling Off Your Bike. They Gave Me Pills Than Don't Work. I'mStill In Pain. " She Cried. I Sat Next To Her On The Hospital Bed.

"I Promise You They Gone Hurt Worst Than You. Be Strong Don't Let Those Hoes See You Cry. A Bullet Can't Hold Back The Brook I Know. "

"Nobody Can Hold Me Back.  Like Rick Ross Say These Niggas Can't Hold Me"

"That's Right. " She Smiled A Little.

"This Shit Do Hurt. "

"When I Got Shot.  I Smoked A Lot Of Weed For My Pain. But Your Ass Can't Smoke Weed At 8 Years Old."

"Almost 9. But I'm Like 50 Cent Now" That Made Me Laugh.

"Nigga You Got Shot Once"

"So I'm The Thuggest 8 Year Old Ever "

"Whatever Lil Nigga But Get Some Sleep" I Told Her .

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Leave Me Feed Back For An Update.

Vote

Comment

Suggestions

What Should Happen Now ?