Chapter 11

Dre

"Bitch Get Out" She Was All Bloody. They Did Her In I Can Care Less. She Breaking Up My Family. Causing Problems For Me.

"But Why" I Grabbed Her. Cared Her Downstairs And Put Her Out The Door.

I Can't Believe I Told Bianca I Hate Her. I Don't Hate Her At All. I Have To Fix This Fast. My Sister Thinks I Switched Out On Her But I Really Didn't. I Need To Apologize To My Daughter's And Son. I Neglected Them For 2 Weeks. I Need To Apologize To Brook I Allowed That Bitch To Hit My Daughter. What Was I Thinking. I Haven't Called My Baby Who's Been In Washington For A Week To Check On Her. I Just Hope She Snap On Me Like All The Women Have Been Doing. I Need To Fix This Fast.

I Went And Made A Trip To The Mall Diamonds A Girls Best Friend Right?

Bianca

I Walked In The House Every One Split Ways. It's Been A Long Day. Dre Told Me He Hated Me. That Girl Put Her Hands On My Baby And To Top It All Off I'm Hurt By It All. He Hurt My Feelings. How Could He Hate Me . I Didn't Try To Turn Nobody Against Him.

I Walked In My Room And Saw Zeek Laying Against My Head Board Strolling Through His Phone.  He Looked At Me. "What's Wrong?" He Asked With Concern. I Shook My Head. He Stood Up And Pulled Me Into A Hug. I Broke Down Crying In My Bestfriend Arms. He Rubbed My Back. I Tried To Stop The Tears But They Kept Coming. "Shh Don't Cry. They Want To See You Hurt. " He Lead Me To The Bed And Pulled Me On His Lap.

Every Woman  Has A Breaking Point - Keri Hilson.

"He Said He Hates Me" I Sniffed." He Thinks I'm Trying To Turn Everybody Against Him. I'm Really Not Z" My Tears Coming Non Stop. " I Loved Him"

When A Woman Loves She Loves For Real - Robert Kelly ( R Kelly)

He Held Me Whipping My Tears With His Thumbs. He's Always Here For Me No Matter What.

"You To Pretty To Cry Over Him. It's More Fish In The Sea. He Don't Know What He's Losing. " He Laid Me Down Next To Him. I Held Him Tight. It Felt Like Old Times. I Was Soaking His Chest. He Didn't Even Have On A Shirt.

Taylor

I Miss My Wife. She Been Gone 2 Weeks It's Been Hell. My Leg Still Broke. It's Hard Getting Around With One Leg. Ethan Has Been Terrible. He's Been With Me For 2 Days. He Is So Hard Headed And Spoiled. He Wants To Go To Bianca House With The Other Kids But She Need A Break From Him. She Going Through Her Own Shit.

I Decided To Call Monica We Haven't Spoken In Like 2 And A Half Week's. She Answered On The Third Ring.

"Hello"

"Can We Meet Up?"

"When ?"

"Now"

"Where?"

"The Park"

"I'll Be There In 10 Minutes" She Hung Up.

*

I Got Ethan Out His Car Seat And He Ran Towards Monica Car. She Got Out Wearing Blue Skinny Jeans And A With Tank Top With Some Jordan Slides.

"Hey Mommy Baby" She Picked Him Up Kissing Him. I See   Why He So Spoiled.He Was Giggling And Kissing Her Face. He Act The Opposite When She Not Around. I Think He Be Trying To Kill Me. She Put Him On Her Hip And Walked Towards Me. "  Hey Taylor" Why She So Happy. Something Ain't Right.

"Hey Monica" We Walked To A Bench. Ethan Ran Off To Play.

"Ok Monica I Want To Apologize For My Actions"