Chapter 13

Bianca

I'm Waiting At The Airport For My Baby To Land. She Sprained Her Wrist And Was Ready To Come Home. The Anticipation Was Killing Me.

"Girl Calm Down She's Fine " I Rolled My Eyes At Dre. He Doesn't Know How Much Ana Is About To Cry Because She Can't Dance For 3 Weeks. I She A Little Girl With A Neon Green Sweater On Looking Like A Highlighter.  I Knew It Was Her.  I Sped Walked Over To Her. She Looked Lost.

"Mommy" She Jumped In My Arms While I Was Kneeled Down To Her Level. "I Missed You "

"I Missed You More.  I'm Sorry About Your Wrist Baby"

"It's Ok. Honestly I Need A Break From Dancing Anyway. Plus Gma Called Me The Other Day And Said We Are Going On A Cruise. "

"Yea For Grandpa Birthday. " She Nodded.

"Hey Daddy" Dre Stood Next To Me. I Stood All The Way Up.

"Hey Baby Girl " He Hugged Her.

"Brook Told Me What Yall Did To Daddy's Girl Friend And That Was Really Mean " She Is To Kind Hearted I Swear. 

"I Know But She Did Really Mean Things To Daddy And Brook" Dre Told Her

"I Know But Brook Said She Was Begging For Mercy And Everything. " We Started Walking To Get Her Luggage.

"Not Really Brook Is Lying. " I Reassured Her. Because She'll Talk About It For Hours. We Got Her Pink Luggage And Left.

*

We Was Sitting Here Listening To Diana Adventure. 

"They Had Us Doing Really Hard Stuff. The Reason I Sprained My Wrist Is Because They Had Me Doing 30 Back Flips Back To Back. "

"So What About Dance" Jennifer Asked

"I Need A Break" She Said.

"What About Competition At The End Of The Summer?" Monica Asked

" I Don't Want To Attend I Was Thinking Maybe  1 Competition Won't Hurt" She Shrugged. 

"That's Wassup Drizzy" Terrance Said. "Breezy Let's Go Play Online " With That Them 2 Left

"I Don't See How Them Two Can Be Together All The Time. " Dre Shook His Head. 

"Me Neither"

Brook

"If I Win You Buying Me A Mini Fridge For My Room:" I Told Him

"Nigga Why Yo Controllers Pink And Sparkly"  He Asked

"My Mom Decorated Them. So Shut Up. "

"They So Cute For A cute Little Girl" He Teased. 

"Since You Wanna Be So Funny How About You Go Find The Fight By Yourself. I Got The Fight Shit Face "

"Don't Do Me Like That Breezy. I Was Just Playing.  Put It On The Fight. " I Put The DVD In  And Pressed Play. I Already Cut Some Parts Out So It Was Only The Fight.  "Oh Shit Jennifer Knocked Her Ass Out " He Got Hyped "Bianca Left Her Ass Black And Blue" He Is So Silly.

"They Wasn't Playing No Games.  "

"What Y'all Doing " My Dad Was At The Door. Terrance Hurried And Turned Off The TV.

"Nothing Chilling And Shit" Terrance Answered Nervous.

"Yea Chilling And Shit"I Copied.

"How Can You Hang Around A 8 Year Old All Day" He Asked Terrance.