Chapter 6

1 Month Later

Bianca

It's Been A Month Since Dre Got Out Of Jail. It's Been A Month Since We Last Had Sex. It's Strictly About The Kids Now Between Us. We Is Really Good Co-Parents. Deondre Is Actually Seeing Someone. That's Cute.

I Sat Down And Had a Long Talk With My Kids. Really Basically Asking Them About What We Should Work On More. And All Them Wanted Me Home More. So I Work From Home Now. I Only Go In My Building Once A Week While The Kids In School To Give Out Assignments. That Leaves Jennifer To Do A Lot More Work. She Isn't Complaining Tho. She Likes Being In Charge I Guess.

Diana Is Still On The Same Dance Team. However She Doesn't Get Mistreated Anymore. Brook Designed Converse For Every Member On The Squad Which Is Good . Bryan Is Still Spoiled Rotten. A'Bella Is A Little Daddy's Girl. She Always Calling Him Or Taylor. She Still Loves Taylor The Same. Its Like They Split The Fatherly Role In Her Life. Brook Still Hasn't Really Given Dre A Chance. I Don't Know What's The Problem But There Most Defiantly Is One.

"Mommy We Should Have A Movie Day And Invite Everyone" Diana Said Plopping Down On My Bed.

"That Doesn't Sound Bad At All. You Call Them " I Handed Her My Phone And She Left.Then A'Bella And Bryan Walked In My Room.

"We Hungry" Bryan Said.

"Its A Box Of Pizza On The Counter" They Left.

I Made Up My Bed And Vacuumed My Carpet. Then Ana Came Back And Sat On The Couch That's In My Room. "What Did They Say Boo?"

"They Said They Gone Be Here At 9" I Nodded.

"Who All Coming? "

"Gma Grandpa Jennifer Terrance Taylor Monica Daddy His Girlfriend" Was I Jealous Bitch No. I Can Have Dre If I Wanted Him.

"Ok You Clean Your Room And Pass The Message Tell Everybody To Clean Up They Room. " She Nodded And Left.

I Went Inside The Living Room And Cleaned Up. I Love My All White Furniture. I Vacuumed The White Carpet. I Went And Cleaned All The Bathrooms. It's Not Really That Hard Cleaning Up My House.

I Smelled Febreeze I Knew It Was A'Bella Like Always. She Can Use An Entire Can In 5 Minutes.

1 Hour Later 7:45

We Was Finally Done Cleaning Up And Showering. All Of Them Was In Brook Room Chilling. "Guys We Should Go Get Snacks For Our Company" I Suggested.

"Yea Walmart? " Brook Asked.

"Yea Put On Yall Shoes. ", I Said Walking Out. I Slipped On My Black Uggs. I Had On Black Pajama Shorts And A White Tank Top. All My Little Ducklings Came Out Looking So Innocent. But They Really Not Bad Asses.They Followed Me Out The Door. I Locked Up And We Went To The Car.

*

"Ma We Need Alot Of Stuff? " I Had A'Bella In The Cart As Well As Bryan. Brook And Ana Throwing Random Stuff Inside. I'm Going To Go Broke Messing Around With These Kids.

"Wait Wait Wait. "They All Looked At Me. "Y'all I'm Not Buying All This Stuff. Really We Already Have Jelly What's The Point In That. Y'all Gone Run Me Broke. Only Pick Up Things For Tonight. Got It?" They Both Nodded. "Hurry Up Becauae They Gone Be At The House In 45 Minutes. " I Pushed The Cart Behind Them Slowly .

"Mommy Can You Buy Me A New Doll" A'Bella Asked.

"Yea "It Seems Like We Have All The Snacks. "Girls Let's Go In The Toy Isle "They Got A Little Excited. We Made Our Way That Way.