Chapter 12

Bianca

I woke up with a major headache from all the crying I did the night before. I decided to get a shower and cook breakfast for everybody.

I decided to make grits eggs sausages hash browns and biscuits.Everyone was woke by the time breakfast was finished. surprisingly I saw Terrance  with Jennifer.they look really happy together.

" Bryan Eat Your Food" A'Bella Told Him Like She's Someone Mother.I Heard The Door Bell Ring

Dre

I Was At Bianca Door With 10 Of The Trap House Boys. A'Bella Swung The Door Open And Jumped In My Arms. I Led Them Inside. It Looks Like They Was Eating Breakfast.

One Of The Guys Held 200 Balloons That Says Sorry . The Other Guys Held Clothes Shoes Jewelry. I Even Bought Jennifer A New Phone. Her Phone Is Cracked.

" What Is All This" Bianca Terrance And Jennifer Walked In The Living Room.

" I Just Wanted To Apologize For My Actions These Past Few Weeks. " I Paused. "Brook I'm Sorry That Whitney Put Her Hands On You. I Shouldn't Have Let It Escalate Like That. " 2 Of The Guys Stepped Up And Gave Her All The Gift Bags. "Jennifer I Want To Apologize For Making You Think I Choose Her Over You . I'm Extremely Sorry For That.  I Should Have Said Something To Her When She Got Out Of Line " She Came And Hugged Me Tight I Guess I'm Forgiven.She Let Me Go After Like 5 Minutes. " Last But Not Least Bianca. I'm So Sorry From Saying I Hate You I Could Never Hate You EVER. I'm Sorry For Accusing You Of Turning Them Against Me . I Know I Was Doing It All On My Own. Bianca She Was A Rebound. I Tried  To Get Over You And I Ended Up Losing You Completely .  That Wasn't My Intention At All. I Wasn't Thinking. . " She Just Stood There. I Was Getting Nervous Man. The Guys Gave Her The Gifts. " Princess I'm Sorry That Daddy Didn't Come See You I Was Being A Butthead" The Guys Gave Her A Bunch Of Dolls And A Pink Power Wheel.

" It's Ok Daddy" She Hugged Me. Best Feeling In The World.

"Bryan I'm Sorry That I Didn't Come See You Too" He Doesn't Even Like Me. The Guys Gave Him His Gifts.

"  I'm Leaving Now. " I Put A'Bella  Down And Walked Out The Door.

I Better Pucker Up I Have Some Ass.  Kissing To Do .

Bianca

It Was Nice That He Apologized. Dre Isn't The Type To Admit He's Wrong. He Bought So Many Balloons Here It Filled My Living Room. He Bought Everybody So Many Gifts

° He Bought Me Versace Some Versace Shades. A Lot Of Jordan's.So Many Clothes Even 7 Pairs Of Red Bottoms.He Bought Me A 18 Karrot  Diamond Ring. A Infinity Necklace That Was Diamond Encrusted. Then I Found A Note.

Bianca I'm Truly Sorry For What I Put You Through. You The Love Of My Life And My Potential Wife. I Didn't Mean To Make You Cry. (Zeek.Threatened My Life About That) I'm Sorry That I Said I Hate You I Could Never Hate You. People Only Say They Hate You To.The People They Love. I Just Hope You Forgive Me

Love Deondre.

My Phone Vibrated.,It Was A Message From Dre.

Dre -You Liked The Gifts.

Me - You Didn't Need To Buy Me Nothing To Prove To Me Your Sorry.

Dre - I Wanted To Show You How Sorry I Was.

Me  - The Note Was Enough.

Dre - Am I Forgiven ?

Me- Not Quite