Chapter 10

Dre

"I Got Something To Say " Bianca Stood Up After A Minute Of Silence.  "So Dre You Gone Let This Bitch Sit Here And Talk Nasty To Your Blood Sister. I Don't Expect You To Take Sides But Damn Nigga She YOUR BLOOD.  " She Said Getting All Ratchet.

"Bianca Chill I'm Over It I See That My Brother Gone Take A Hoe Side Over Me." Damn That Hurt A Little Bit.

"Then You Sitting Here Looking Dumb Founded.  We All Was Loyal To You Deondre.  And You Loyalty Makes Us Family " Bianca Making Good Points ." So You Ain't Got Nothing To Say.  That's Cool I'm Done With You Dre " She Walked Away. 

Damn I Really Fucked Up This Time.

Bianca

2 Weeks Later

We Decided To Push Our Vacation Dates Back Because Nobody Could Be Civil Towards Each Other.  Everybody Been To Themselves And Lowkey.

I Miss My Children.  Ana Is A Dance Camp For 2 Weeks Straight.  Brook Is With Terrance Doing Whatever They Do Over There.  A'Bella Is With  Taylor Most Of The Time.  Bryan Is Actually Coming Out Of His Shell. He Spends More Time With Everybody In The Family Now.

Monica Has Been Staying With Me And So Has Jennifer.  Them Two Is So Heart Broken Especially Jennifer.  Since He Was Her First And Only Love.

I've Been Thinking These Last 2 Weeks A Lot. Dre Basically Choose His Girlfriend Over Me And His Sister.  Maybe Even His Friends. But Another Thing About That Is I Was Always Loyal To This Nigga.

You Won't Always Find A Bianca. He Don't Look At The Things I I Do For Him At All. When Hr Was Locked Up I Raised His 2Children For Him. I Paid His Sister Tuition Those 2 Years.  Not Him Or The Bitch He Choose.  I Put Myself Through A Lot During That Time He Was Gone.

I Could've Only Been Taking Care Of My Daughter And My Little Sister.  But I Was To Loyal To Him. He Just Sat There And Let That Althea Looking Bitch Disrespect Me And Jennifer. 

He Got So Mad When He Read Me And Tyron Messages. Tyron Is The Guy I Met In Atlanta When We Was Visiting.  We Talk Occasionally. We Are Planning To See Each Other This Weekend. We Have Alot Of Things Planned But He Knows I Don't Want A Relationship.  He Don't Want One Neither.

Dre Hasn't Seen The Kids In 2 Weeks He Really Is An Ass Hole. I'm Going To His House To Give Him A Piece Of My Mind. He Hasn't Called Ana Since She Been In Dance Camp. She Been There For 1 Week. The Camp Is Way In Washington D.C . We Live In Florida.  She All The Way Across The  U.S And She Can't Get A Phone Call From Him. Then Brooklyn Asked Me Where He Was. I Told Her I Didn't Know.  She Said That's The Reason Why She Didn't Get Attached To Him Because She Knew He Was Going To Disappear Again. That Put The Icing On The Cake.

I Put On Some Sweat Pants And A White V Neck With My Fire Reds. I Put My Hair In A Tight Bun.  I Got My Car Keys And Was Out.

"Where You Going" Jennifer Asked l While Eating A Snicker.

"To Go F Your Brother Up "

"I'm Going.  You Get Dre I Get The Girl." She Said While Sliding On Her Brown Uggs.

"That's Why You My Nigga" I Dapped Her.  We Walked To My Car.

"I Got My Golf Club In My Trunk With My Bat. Let's Take My Car.  I Nodded And We Made Our Way To Her Red Mercedes.  She Got In The Drivers Seat. "I Swear I Wanna Fuck Her Up So Bad B You Don't Even Know. "

"For A White Girl You So Rough Boo" I Said Strolling Through My Phone

"I'm Not White.  I'm Just Lighter Than Most. " I Laughed Little.