Chapter 7

Dre

Bianca Can Be So Dramatic Sometimes. She Be Tripping All The Time . Maybe She Just Mad That I Moved On . I Don't Know What's Her Problem.

I'll Be Damned If I Have To Make An Appointment To See My Kids. She Talking About On Weekends What If I Got Something Planned For Her During The Week She Must Be Out Her Mind.

I'm Currently At Home Chilling With Whitney. Honestly Whitney Bad Ass Hell. At First She Was Just A One Night Stand But Pussy Was To Good She.Kind Of Clingy. She Don't Give Me No Room To Breathe.

I Cleared My Schedule So I Could Spend Time With The Kids And Whitney For The Summer. Which Means I'm Not Doing Making No Trips Out Of Town No Time Soon. It's Only Thursday I Want To See The Kids But I Only See Them On Weekends BULLSHIT.I Dialed Her Number She Answered On The 4th Ring.

"hello" She Answered Like She Was Sleep.

"Can I Get The Kids Today ?"

"You Get Them On Weekends" She Sounded Half Sleep Still.

"But I Wanna Take Them Out Today "

"Ana Is At Practice Till 8 And She's Usually Sleep By The Time 9 O Clock Hit."  I Sighed.

"What About The Other Kids"

"Brook Is Here Next To Me Sleep. Bryan Is Playing With Ethan And A'bella Is At Speech Therapy"

"For What?"

"You Think She Speak That Fluently On Her Own?"

"Nah But Imma Scoop Bryan Then"

"And Ethan Also "

"Ok I'll Call You When I'm Outside"

"Alright Bye " She Hung Up.

All My Kids To Busy For Me. Smh I

Was Going To Take Them On Jetskies Today Change Of Plans. I.Stood Up And.Stretched.

"Where You Going?" She Need To.Chill

"To Go Get My Son"

"I'm Going To." She Stood Up And Walked To My Room. This Girl Give Me No Freedom.

Bianca

I'm Kind Of Glad Dre Taking The Boys With Him Cause I Need A Break. But I Hope He Don't Bring His Girlfriend To My House Or We Gone Have Some Problems. I Was In A Deep Sleep Before He Called.

I Looked Over At A Sleeping Brooklyn. She Is So Pretty. She Looks Like Me And My Mom. I Was 15 Years Old When I Was Forced Motherhood. I Wouldn't Trade My Little Sister For Nothing In The World. My First Love Is Brooklyn Paris Diaz. She Have My Heart In Her Pocket Since She Was Born. Her First Words Was Ma'Ma And They Was Directed To Me. I Remember That Day Like It Was Yesterday. She Was The Reason For My Smile Everyday..

Don't Get Me Wrong It Was Hard Raising Her At Such A Young Age At First. When I Started.Stripping That Brought Financial Stability. I Was Making Big Bills I Bought Her Everything. It Was Hard Going To School And Stripping Everyday At 15. But She Was My Motivation. I Graduated High School At 16 A Year Early. Then Enrolled In Florida International University. Juggling A 2 Year Old And College Was Easier Than High School Because I Can Set A Schedule That Fit Me. I Graduated College Last Year With 4 Children And A Locked Up  Baby Daddy. But Guess What I Survived.

I Feel Like The Real MVP.

I Feel Like The Man Of The Year.

I Did A Lot Of Shit To Live This Here Lifestyle.

Monica

I'm So Tired If Work. All I Do Is Work. Taylor Told Me So Many Times To Quit But I Want To Have My Own Money And Stability.

I Feel Like Bianca Keeps My Son More Than Me And I Feel Bad About It. But Most Of The Time He Wants To Go Over There. The Hospital Give Me Unpredictable Schedules.

I Work With The Kids With Cancer. They Are Basically On Their Death Bed And I Comfort Them. I Like Doing That But I Don't Like The Hours At All.

When I'm Not At Work Me And Taylor Fuck Like Rabbits. I Really Think It's A Good Idea For Me To Quit My Job And Be A Mother And A Wife Like I Should Be.

I Don't Really Get To See My Family And Friends Because Of This Job.

"Bae Come Here" I Heard Taylor Yell From The Living Room.

"Yea " I Sat On The Edge Of The Sofa.

"Did You Make A Decision Yet " I Sighed.

"Yea I Already Called In And They'll Be Sending Me My Last Paycheck.

"Don't Be Sad About It On The Bright Side You'll Spend More Time With Me And Ethan"He Shrugged.

"Yea I Know But I Really Love My Job But I Love You Guys More. " He Smiled.

Terrance

"I Swear To God If I'm Pregnant Imma Beat The Shit Out Of You " Jennifer Yelled In My Face.

"I Thought You Was On The Pill" I Was Confused "You Took A Pill This Morning."

"Dumb Ass It Was A Tylenol I Had A Head Ache. "

"Oh My Bad. You Don't Wanna Have My Babies?" I'm Offended

"Is You Stupid Or Retarded? I'm Still In College Dipshit. Terrance I Don't Want Kids Right Now We Already Discussed This."

She Know How Bad I Want Kids. But She Doesn't Want To Have Children. I Would Do Anything For My Own Child Right Now. All My Homies Got Kid(s) Except Me. They Joke Around About Me Shooting Blanks. My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Kids My Pull Out Game Is Strong But I Nutted In Her On Purpose Just Now. She Came And Sat On My Lap.

"Look Babe I Know You Want Children But I Feel Like I'm Not Ready. I'm Entirely To Young For Kids. " I Pushed Her Off My Lap.And Stood Up.

"Whatever Man I'm Out I'll See You When I See You ."

"What Does That Mean You Breaking Up With Me?"

"It Is What It Is. I Need Somebody Who On The Same Page As Me. You Ain't That Someone I'll See You Around Jennifer One Love" I Left Her House.

Time To Go Pick Up My First Love Brooklyn. The Closest Thing To A Daughter I Have.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Vote

Suggestions