Chapter 16

Dre

After Our Ship Stopped In Bahamas I Had Some Unfinished Business To Take Care Of. I Don't Usually Handle Killings And All That But Right Now I Don't Have A Choice.  Once You Cross Me It's Over. I Pulled Up In My Rented Car With Taylor And Terrance In The Car With Me.

"We Hitting Any And Everybody. Leave No Witnesses. " I Said Getting Out Closing The Door. They Followed Suit. We Put Our Guns On Silence. Terrance Kicked Their Trap House Door Open. We Went To Blasting.  All Them Was In The Living Room.  The House Was Small.  So It Was Easy. I Shot One Nigga In The Eye It Went Everywhere.

"Ouch" Terrance Screamed Holding His Side. He Got Hit.  Taylor Went To Him.

"Nigga You Got Grazed Shut Up. So Dramatic.  " I Started Laughing.  This Nigga Is Dumb Man. We Set The House On Fire.  Then Left .That Was Just A Message. I Want My Money.

*

We Turned The Rental Back In And Went To The Boat. I Thought Bianca Was Gone Be Questioning Me But Surprisingly She Didn't. 

"Babe You Want To Go Do Something? " I Asked We Been Here 2 Days And She Hasn't Even Went To Do Nothing At All. She Take The Kids To Do Whatever They Want To Do. But I Can Tell She Not Having Fun.

"No I'm Good. I Just Came Back From Taking The Kids Shopping.  I'm Tired."

"Is You Having Fun On This Trip?" I Questioned.

"Well Yea. If My Children Happy I'm Happy. " She Shrugged. 

"No Is You Having Fun. " I Asked She Sat Her Laptop Down And Looked At Me.

"Not Really.  " I Pulled Her In My Lap.

"Why Not?"

"Because I Want To Do Stuff With You " She Frowned.

"So Why Not Just Ask?" I Asked.

"I Don't Know.  The First Day You Was Tired. The Second Day I Had To Tend To The Kids. And Today You Was Gone"

I Felt Bad Now.

"How About We Do Something Tomorrow.  Just Me And You. While Somebody Else Take The Kids?"

"I'll Like That. " She Kissed My Lips.

"I Love You" She Smiled.

"I Love You Too"

...

The Next Morning Well Afternoon. I Woke Up At Two O'Clock. I Wonder Why B Didn't Wake Me Up.  I Got Up And Went To Do My Hygiene Thing Which Took Me A Hour.

"Babe You Ready" Bianca Came Inside The Room. With A Blue And White Bikini On With A White Little See Through Thing Over It

"Do You Really Have To Wear That? " I Asked.

"Yes Dre Let's Go." She Grabbed My Hands.  We Walked Through The Mini Pint House . I Noticed It Was No Kids.

"Where's Everyone?" She Grabbed Her White Bag.  I Don't Know The Brand But That Shit Look Expensive.

"They Went Sight Seeing Or Something. I Really Wasn't Paying Attention. " She Said.  I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Waste.

" What Do You Have Planned For Today? "

" A Lot" We Got Into Another Rental Car.

"When Did You Get This Rental"

"When You Was Sleeping. " She Started The Car.

*

We Ended Up At This High End Lunch. She Was Splattering Her Food. No Crumbs Left Behind. 

"Girl You Better Not Be Pregnant We Don't Need Another Brook Floating Around"

"I'm Not Pregnant Ass. I'm Just Hungry Ass Hell.  " She Said.

"Can I Get A Kiss" She Chuckled Sipping Her Drink Shaking Her Head No. "Why?"

"Boy Come On We Gone Be Late For Our Appointment"

"For What?"

"Swimming With The Dolphins. "She Smiled Big. She So Excited About It.

*

The Rest Of The Day Was Water Activities.  It Was Fun. Bianca Really Enjoyed Herself To.  She Let Me Grab Her And Kiss Her Throughout The Day. Which Was A Plus. Now We At This 5 Star Seafood Restaurant. She Look Beautiful.  I Look Good As Always. 

"I Love You So Much"I Blurted Out.  She Smiled.

"Likewise"

"Girl Don't Play Me."

"Love You Too" It's Now Or Never. I Dropped Down On On Knee.

"Enough To Marry Me?" I Opened The Black Swade Box.

"OMG Dre. Yes " She So Dramatic.  She Had Tears Coming Down While She Was Smiling. I Slid The Ring On Her Finger. "Let's Go" She Stood.

"Where We Going? "

"To Our Room " I Smiled Big Ass Hell. 

》¡》》》》》》》》》》》

This Chapter Was Rushed.

Next Chapter Is Going To Be Better.

Leave Me Feed Back Please.