Toxic Site

I dont know how many fucking times I have to rant about this. I will keep ranting until people finally fucking listen to me.

There is 700+ of you, almost fucking 800 of you, right? Yeah, there is.

Wattpad is a writing site, right? Yeah, it is.

So why is it that only 20% of you read my fucking stories? Why are you even following me?

I know why.

Because theres something wrong with your head that makes you believe that im somehow...

popular.

and thats the thing. Why would you follow someone just for their popularity? You follow, and then dont do anything. Im just another fucking person on your newsfeed.

if youre not gonna read any of my shit, not gonna be my friend, then dont fucking follow me. I dont see any other reason to follow me other than wanting to be my friend or to READ MY FUCKING STORIES.

I can rant all day about this, i seriously could. but honestly, no one would listen bc my followers are ghosts.

ugh, fuck everything. Im just not even gonna bother updating anymore bc for what? so 3 people can read it? And only 1 or 2 of them commenting? and the only fucking thing they comment is " update!"

I know i sound selfish and obnoxious bc im complaining about my followers and reads, but really THINK about it. LISTEN TO MY FUCKING WORDS. Trust me, i am so grateful, but i just feel like i dont deserve these followers if they arent going to read my shit.

I know theres some of you who would DIE to have the amount of followers i have, but really, i want to go back to the days where i had 6 followers, because i knew that THEY read my shit. 

im just stressed right now and UGh

just read my shit and give me feedback

thatd be nice