Happy 4 Years

Now this is a very special chapter of That Story By An Author That Made This Annoyingly & Unnecessary Long Title.

Because guys, it's been 4 fucking years.

On July 23rd, 5 strangers were put into a band, and that band is One Direction. The band that changed my life for the better, the band that made me happy when I was the saddest peron, the band that that lost the X-Factor, but won the world.

I'm literally so emotional right now because guys, I fucking love this stupid band. Yes, they're older now, they're maturing, they're "changing", but I will be here for them no matter what. They're still the same guys, but they're just a bit older now.

I will always love One Direction, ALWAYS. No other band can make me feel like they did. I don't feel the amount of happiness I did when I first discovered 1D with any other band or artit. I don't feel joy and happiness when I watch 5SOS vidoes, I don't cry emotionally because I'm proud of The Vamp's sucess, I don't write fan fiction about Doctor Who, or Dan Howell. I don't. because I don't love them nearly as much as I love One Direction.

Many people just look at me like a crazy person. They say things like "theyre just a band" or " you dont even know them."

look, i dont care that YOU view them as just a band, because they are NOT just a band. They are so much more than a band, at least to me. They are my happiness. No, theyre not my idols. I never saw them as idols, theyre too much of idiots for them to be my idols, but they are my happiness, and you cant take that away from me.

And yeah, I may not know them personally, but it doesnt mean I cant love them, or defend them, or know a couple stuff about them. I love them, and you also cant take that away from me.

they are so much more than a band.

Much more.

So thank you, One Direction. We've had our ups and our downs but I am still here loving you unconditionally. 

Thank you so much, 1D. Happy 4 years and hopefully you'll keep making me happy :)

- dedicated directioner