Tips On Writing a Good Story [for aneliz]

Tips On Writing a Good Story ....for aneliz

see, I was originally just gonna make this Tips on Writing a Good Story, and leave it like that, but then i thought "oh wait Aneliz, you don't know how to write a good story." because if i did have and write good stories, my followers wouldnt see the need to be forced to read them.

so then i changed the title :)

see guys, ive been reading some fan ficion, and let me tell you some tips that will help when writing those.

Tip 1. Be careful when it comes to Harry stories

As you can see, there's A LOT of Harry Styles' stories, so that's why you want yours to stand out a little more. 

Tip 2. Grammar

Believle it or not, grammar IS very important. Know the diffence between theyre, their and there. Know the difference between to and too. and last of all, know the difference between your and you're.

Tip 3. Plan

When writing a story, I highly suggest that you PLAN IT. Don't just get the idea and start writing it randomly, not knowing where the hell the story is going to go. Plan it, edit the the plan and ta daa, you got a good story.

these were my 3 tips on writing a good story...for aneliz.

if you want more, please leave comments below on things that you need help on :)

biies!

- aneliz