Opinions

Im making this because im pissed off.

You know why Im pissed off? Because ever since I made this THOUGHTS book, everyone's opinions have been welcomed and thought about. When did that change? When was it okay to start being very rude about disagreeing with my opinion? When was it okay to tell ME about MYSELF?

It's not like I thought I could easily get away with saying bad things about one of the most popular bands out there, but you gotta keep in mind that there are MY OPINIONS. You don't have to agree, I never asked you to.

And I usually keep hearing the same fucking things about that rant. " It's not 5SOS' fault, its the media's fault."

I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself. I WASNT BLAIMING 5SOS, IT WAS NEVER AIMED AT THEM. IT WAS MORE AIMED AT HOW MEDIA AND HOW WE AS A SOCIETY DO THINGS TO POISON YOUNG PEOPLE'S MINDS. I was simply using 5sos as an EXAMPLE OF WHEN THIS TYPE OF THING HAPPENS.

And apprently, some of you know more about me than I know myself. Because apparently, I'm not open minded. You do not know me, well not really. I share my thoughts with you guys here, but know that I don't say EVERYTHING that's on my mind. You don't know how I truly am, who are you to judge if I'm open minded or not?

And trust me guys, I do read every single comment that everyone posts. Even if they're commenting on my old chapters, I do read them. I study each person's opinion and really take it into concideration and sometimes, it does change the way I see things. That's why I write these rants, to hear everyone out.

So I want to be clear with you guys that unless you aren't going to respect my opinion, I won't respect yours. Simple as that. I'm a nice person when it deals with disagreeing with me, I really am, I try to be very calm about it, but I wont if you're gonna be plain rude about it.

I just hate when people take things too seriously. Calm down, this is just the way that I think. I really don't care if you don't like my opinion or not, Im writing these rants because these are my opinions.

Now I had Elounor rants before, but I had to delete it because I was getting so much hate for it. With these, I dont care anymore. i dont fucking care how much hate I get, Im keeping this rants up so that I can laugh at them in 2 years time :P

Later xx